Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

This legit? Cause I just posted like yesterday about how he was gonna end up ODing on all those pain pills they're overprescribing him, probably combining it with alcohol since he already has a problem with that. I didn't think it would happen this soon!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
This legit? Cause I just posted like yesterday about how he was gonna end up ODing on all those pain pills they're overprescribing him, probably combining it with alcohol since he already has a problem with that. I didn't think it would happen this soon!
Sadly no. Maybe when he loses the lawsuit for 10mil vs the city.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lulz this sleepy bitch
8205597741b80e97e036c5dbecf8ca3f.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 2Smuggly
  • 1Clown World
Reactions: 5 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
portland popo should get some kyle rittenhouse training and stop being faggots

• 6Pathetic
  • 2Worf
  • 1RAGE
Reactions: 8 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
faggots have left kenosha courthouse
39d493e50b58956a4574a3e53c134e47.jpg

yeah, nobody cares. i can imagine those "protests" this weekend will either be Black Saturday shopping or paid Soros stooges. or this faggot sized bunch which is probably some press or bored fucks hoping for something to happen on a Wisconsin friday night..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
No justice. She has the goods on a lot of well connected people. Mistrial, then she will slip in the shower.

Is it bad that I would totally fuck the shit out of Ghislaine Maxwell?

1637393027071.png

Well, THIS version of her, not the modern version

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
So, this might trigger the left.

Apparently this judge is a total Democrat. He ran for the Wisconsin Senate as a Democrat, and was first appointed by a Democrat governor.

• 14Worf
  • 3Like
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 21 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

The judge did his job and was fair and unbiased. It isn't his fault that Reality and The Facts have pro-Kyle biases.

Kyle isn't even right-wing, or at least he wasnt (Edit: NM I guess he was). Though I'm sure he will be a right-wing rockstar now because for most of the past year the right-wing were the only people who had his back or cared about telling the truth about the case.

Also it was two lives not three

Also none were black

Fix your damn headlines

Last edited:
  • 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately, no.

The last couple years have proven it takes a lot for the "right" to do what needs to be done. This barely registers.

We've got a lot more pain to come before his fears come true.

That one guy outside the courthouse with a gun might have been waiting there to try and pull a Jack Ruby.

Kyle has a well-trained protection squad guarding him 24/7 for the time being, and hopefully nobody like that manages to slip through.

I bring this up because I think Kyle getting whacked by some left-wing nutjob is something that would finally set off right-wing violence in a major way. Like I could actually see destructive pro-Kyle riots resulting from that, antifa members getting gunned down, etc. Hell, I'd get out there and smash some heads myself. Something happening to Trump would be another such catalyst, especially if the dems had succeeded in removing his Secret Service protection when they attempted it in February. There's going to come a point where something absolutely does set people off. We've been ludicrously tolerant all this time because we're better people.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.