Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lmao this guy is a lawyer? Getting destroyed by replies..

Edit: wow he's running for AG in Texas? Lol.

• 4Seriously?
  • 2WTF
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Not keeping a round in the pipe is like sitting on a toilet to take a shit and not pulling your pants down.

Israeli draw was designed for women and children, I have practiced it a bit and I can see why some folks choose to go that way. But yup me personally I wouldnt carry that way.

• 2Like
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

xaivius

Freelance Kwisatz-Haderach
<Gold Donor>
Also its not a bad idea to get CCW 'insurance', those companies pay for legal, help you find a Self Defense specific lawyer and cover civil liability costs.
Christ I wish I could get USCCA, but WA's faggot AG declared it fraudulent as he considered it 'murder insurance'. Looking to hop over to one of the tiny towns in Northern ID at this rate.
Israeli draw was designed for women and children, I have practiced it a bit and I can see why some folks choose to go that way. But yup me personally I wouldnt carry that way.
I did some training with Israeli draw, and I can see it being used in the specified context. Users with low/no familiarity in carrying a firearm. Seems especially relevant to glock-style DAOs that only have the trigger bar safety.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Christ I wish I could get USCCA, but WA's faggot AG declared it fraudulent as he considered it 'murder insurance'. Looking to hop over to one of the tiny towns in Northern ID at this rate.

I did some training with Israeli draw, and I can see it being used in the specified context. Users with low/no familiarity in carrying a firearm. Seems especially relevant to glock-style DAOs that only have the trigger bar safety.

Yup not even remotely feasible with a hammer fired semi pistol

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Thats the funny thing about this, I don't think I've seen so many lefties and progressives agree this guy was either not guilty or otherwise agreeing the prosecution didn't prove their case.

The only people opposed to that take are pretty much the media, politicians, and celebs. It's pretty amazing the people for once are largely in agreement.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
What is this all with Culver's? I didn't get the memo on that meme.
It was just here, foh derail. Someone posted Fatlock in a McDonald’s and Golden coral. Zapatta Zapatta brought up Culver’s cause he thought it was a Wisconsin only thing. Myself and others blew him crap cause they’re everywhere now, others added to that jab then it led into a full derail.

Post in thread 'Free at last, free at last The Kyle Rittenhouse Thread'
https://www.firesofheaven.org/threa...he-kyle-rittenhouse-thread.12566/post-3900652

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
It was just here, foh derail. Someone posted Fatlock in a McDonald’s and Golden coral. Zapatta Zapatta brought up Culver’s cause he thought it was a Wisconsin only thing. Myself and others blew him crap cause they’re everywhere now, others added to that jab then it led into a full derail.

Post in thread 'Free at last, free at last The Kyle Rittenhouse Thread'
https://www.firesofheaven.org/threa...he-kyle-rittenhouse-thread.12566/post-3900652

I now I causally brought up Israeli Draw .... I will never learn my lesson ...

• 7Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 9 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Imagine if the left fought as hard to protect this man as they do pedophiles, rapist, faggots, communist, and criminals. Does anyone remember this man, not a fucking word from these American Inventor race baiters, not a single word from these same faggots trying to demonize Kyle. That should tell you everything you need to know about the left. This is the destruction of good men over criminals.

5ed78ee37db71.image.jpg

hey were really respectful of him

he still had his phone

kept waiting for someone to jogger it

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 28Worf
  • 3Like