rickshaw-around-world[1].jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I would work on your bucket list if youre staying in Sacramento.
Aren't you at least going to tell me why?? If I'm gonna die, I have a right to know. Why Sacramento? I mean, as far as shitty cities go, San Francisco and Oakland are WAY worse! And if it's military targets, we have a bunch, but so does San Diego and a ton of other places across the country.

Why me????

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Sacramento is an AQ/Hezbollah/Iran/Saudi target because it cuts off Northern and Southern California and will damage SF too. But no worries SF and Oakland are on their list as well.

• 1Jonesing

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
I feel like Tad is writing the backstory for an epic prog rock album

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

SuperNaught

Trakanon Raider
You're supposed to wear the tinfoil hat. Not eat it. Also, If your tinfoil is decades old, you might want to throw it out. There may be a lead content.

Let watch Alex Jones scream to a beat...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can we please finally ban tard10 for that shitty ban bet he made and lost over that plane that he ran away from the forums for months when the time to pay the piper came due so people would forget about it?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sacramento is an AQ/Hezbollah/Iran/Saudi target because it cuts off Northern and Southern California and will damage SF too. But no worries SF and Oakland are on their list as well.
But...there's literally nothing of strategic value in Northern California except Republicans!

• 1Dislike

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Currently in Gozo thinking about walking to the Azure Door and waiting for a plate of Spaghetti Bolognese, Its a good time to be Bolg *Demitasse to
i Ancient of Ancient. A bad time to be anything else.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Currently in Gozo thinking about walking to the Azure Door and waiting for a plate of Spaghetti Bolognese, Its a good time to be Bolg *Demitasse to
i Ancient of Ancient. A bad time to be anything else.
In tadliegi
WP_20180521_16_26_54_Pro.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 1Solidarity