Girls who broke your heart thread

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
Thanks for the replies on the butt topic. I guess it is the homophobic thing that makes guys so uptight about the butthole invasion.
How is it homophobia when most women feel the exact same way about having something shoved up their butt?

That"s the place I poop from.

Trexmussen said:
/shakeshead
Camerous?

BRO_foh

shitlord
Tyen,

Just a heads up, I work, I pay my own rent, have began to make money off my photography, and live with a room mate who isn"t family in a sweet condo 2 minutes from the beach.

GL making graphs, Bro. I can foresee your millionaire future in economic forecasting (perhaps a hitman).

And yes, you"re partly right, family did help me out for about a month until i got a job, then I was on my own.

I"m happy the thread back on track. I"ll be back in 12 hours, after work.

Tyen said:
Hows living in California
Thanks for asking, California"s great! It barley rains.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Is not about cock and ass and tits and butthole pleasures. It"s not about this rusty trombone, dirty Sanchez... the Cincinnati bowtie and the pussy-juice cocktail, and the shit-stained balls.

Its about love. Its about connection.

Kuriin said:
I really don"t think "never had kissed before" matters. I"ve kissed dudes that want to jam their tongues down my throat (when that should only be for up my ass) and they say they"re amazing kissers. Makes me want to vomit.
LOL .

I kiss like a girl . I lift a leg when I do it And hope the girl has the enough upper body strength to dip me during . I like to feel pretty

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
BRO said:
Tyen,

Just a heads up, I work, I pay my own rent, have began make money off my photography, and live with a room mate who isn"t family in a sweet condo 2 minutes from the beach.

And yes, you"re partly right, family did help me out for about a month until i got a job, then I was on my own.

I"m happy the thread back on track. I"ll be back in 12 hours, after work.

Thanks for asking, California"s great! It barley rains.
Solid

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
So that"s why Req puts up with Tyen, they"re related. It"s all starting to make sense now.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
We aren"t related. Over the years we have been working on random web-based projects.

trex

Queen Bee
Tenks said:
I want BRO to give up the full story. Did Tyen snake this bitch?
I got so annoyed with bro that it became more fun to hang out with salty then it was to hang out with bro.. Then when Bro and I broke up, I was still hanging out with salty, and then the royal wedding happened.

Bro thought me and this other guy were banging which really deferred attention from what was actually happening. Poor guy though, he caught all kinds of nasty remarks and dirty looks. Funniest part about it was that once bro found out what was actually going on, he started to act like him and tyen were bffls. ridic.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
TLDR: you"re both losers, and both banged this hipster fivehead grandpa-magnet, and you are now engaging in EQ-epeen comparison to validate your manhood.

Carry on, by all means.

trex

Queen Bee
Fuck all you Biancas.. I have a test in an hour I got up early to refresh for. But the #drama was #toodramatic #toresist.

Foh = sabotage.com

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
Hmm this thread has taken a detour through the Twilight Zone.

Trex reminds me of some old girlfriends that I really never wanted to think about again. The things I did to get laid...

Zyth_foh

shitlord
Erronius said:
Why does this "bro" have an account with a 2007 date? Long time Tyen pal that Trex broke up with or something? Or is this more Tyen shenanigans?
Definitely fake, only 17 posts found out of the 380 or so he is supposed to have and all of them are from the last year.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Trexmussen said:
I got so annoyed with bro that it became more fun to hang out with salty then it was to hang out with bro.. Then when Bro and I broke up, I was still hanging out with salty, and then the royal wedding happened.

Bro thought me and this other guy were banging which really deferred attention from what was actually happening. Poor guy though, he caught all kinds of nasty remarks and dirty looks. Funniest part about it was that once bro found out what was actually going on, he started to act like him and tyen were bffls. ridic.
Judging from the arm fat picture a little bit back we weren"t the only ones that noticed it.

trex

Queen Bee
Sutekh said:
Judging from the arm fat picture a little bit back we weren"t the only ones that noticed it.
Lolz. Ryan was fat his whole life.. That is until he became #toopoor #toeat