Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Final hype-train trailer is out. Looks amazing to me.

Use of color for each monster makes for some really striking visuals. This looks amazing.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
This might get me to the theater for the first time this year.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This only works on a large screen.

Remembering how much I enjoyed the older movies as a kid in the 70's makes me hope this movie can bring back some of that magic. Previews certainly look great but then previews usually do. I know this is all Godzilla verse King Ghidorah with monsters on the side but as a kid I always liked Gamera and I hope he makes an appearance.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This only works on a large screen.

Remembering how much I enjoyed the older movies as a kid in the 70's makes me hope this movie can bring back some of that magic. Previews certainly look great but then previews usually do. I know this is all Godzilla verse King Ghidorah with monsters on the side but as a kid I always liked Gamera and I hope he makes an appearance.

The only thing that needs to be good in this movie are the monster fights, everything else doesn't matter. If they don't fuck up the fights this movie will be awesome! Sadly, Hollywood actually fucking up the monster fights is possible.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
THAT is how you do a fuckin trailer!

It's Godzilla's world...we just living in it!

• 2Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
What monster was that at 0:19? The mountain that comes alive basically.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am not sure. I would love to say, Gamera but I don't think so. It "could" be godzilla but he appears to be coming from the water like he always does.

• 1Like

Rime

<Donor>
They said there are 17 Monsters. We have confirmation of How many? 4?

• 1Like

cyrusreij

Trakanon Raider
To pull a quote off of the wiki.
Wikipedia said:
In March 2019, the names of the non-Toho Titans were revealed as Baphomet, Typhoon, Abaddon, Bunyip, and Methuselah

It looks like they are giving names to five of the monsters that are not the returning ones. I am assuming the other 9(17-8?) are just going to be nameless whatevers who die off screen.

Also, Anguirus is my all time favorite, and I am sad he is not present. If they managed to make Rodan/Mothra look badass and modern, why not my four legged dino boi :\

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
What monster was that at 0:19? The mountain that comes alive basically.
probably kumonga, you'll remember him(he's just a spider) when he spider wrapped son of godzilla, then zilla fried him

latest

my repost from a while back

• 2Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
while i love me some gamera...

toho owns godzilla & co

Kadokawa owns the gamera monsters.

• 1Like