Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019)

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Please, please no shitty human story taking most of the screentime. I couldnt give less of a fuck about random dudes family story.

Let the monsters fight.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Rime

<Donor>
^Really worried about all of the humans shown, particularly Eleven.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
the only human interaction needed, is for him to do this 17x, or 8? well however the fights go.
giphy.gif

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like

Slaanesh69

Millie's Staff Member
Well, that trailer was certainly pants-raising.

So 17 titans, superpowered moves, with apocalyptic death throes - there ain't going to be much left even after Godzilla wins. Dayum.

Looks awesome.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If San Francisco gets taken out by Godzilla then I’m seeing this 10 times in the theater.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!
If San Francisco gets taken out by Godzilla then I’m seeing this 10 times in the theater.

Godzilla will do this from a distance. He doesn’t want to step in people poop or on needles.

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 7 users

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
First Godzilla movie to catch my eye since the 80s one when I was a tyke. Matthew Broderick one was shit and the Gareth Edwards one was good but not impressive.

Looks fun as hell.

• 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
Is that Mothra going down in flames at 1:46???????????????????? Better fucking not be.

• 1Like

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
No worries. She will rez and fuck shit up.
Hope zilla jr and mothra larva make an appearance.

Mothra larva is in the trailer, the young girl who is screaming right before Mothra (dies??) is seen bonding with it.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Mothra larva is in the trailer, the young girl who is screaming right before Mothra (dies??) is seen bonding with it.
Is that what that was? I thought it was just mothra(full form) letting her get cop a feel. Will rewatch, thanks Loc.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Mothra dying isn't new. She always lays eggs and the next Mothra will appear later.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i just realized. gonna be too fucking busy opening weekend, will have to see 2nd week.

Thursday and Friday - Son's Graduation stuff with his high school Graduation Friday at 5pm.
Saturday thru monday going to bermuda for my Sister's wedding- she had the worst timing EVER...i am supposed to walk my stepmom down the aisle in the wedding but got my son's graduation the fucking day before so i -MIGHT miss the wedding if flight delayed etc.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Yeah, this comes out on my mother-in-law's birthday so I'm going to have to wait and hit the morning showing on Saturday. Still excited though.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
The Endgame trailer was pretty sweet. I really like the old-school lightning strike CGI they're using. Modern CGI models with the classic Godzilla effects.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
Can this movie please get here and be good. I need this after all the disappointment GOT was.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity