GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
After thinking about it some more the dothraki are Mexicans since they are brown and they are in Westeros illegally.

• 12Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 12 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Pretty sure the Night King wants to Make Westeros Great Again.

Yep, all the old stories are wrong. Not only did we not know who first created the white walkers but we didn't know the Night King built the Wall. Last episode has Jon killing the Night King at this scene. Deep shit, man.

18r8nmet9mk26jpg.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I say Dickon was a boss. Anyone who saves Jamie on the field of battle is at least prodigy squire material.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If he does that, he needs to go right back to the red keep with him... Danny aint ganna say "its okay bro" - she will roast him.

Well yeah. No fucking way Jaime lives with Dany. He killed her dad and more importantly try to spear her.

Tyrion may rescue him. That Dothraki general talking smack was the last straw. Tryion, Bronn, and Jaime together again.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Well yeah. No fucking way Jaime lives with Dany. He killed her dad and more importantly try to spear her.

Tyrion may rescue him. That Dothraki general talking smack was the last straw. Tryion, Bronn, and Jaime together again.

Jaime ain't going to die. Tyrion will convince them that he's a good hostage to have.

...Or he'll escape in some retarded way.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Jaime ain't going to die. Tyrion will convince them that he's a good hostage to have.

And then rescue him lol.

Time to bring it back Sir kegkilla kegkilla

In this time of need Jaime calls out to you. Avatar up bro.

• 1Like

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Where the fuck was Randal Tarly?

I kind of like the thought of Jamie being Danys prisoner. Then Bronn could end up back with Tyrion and all will be right in the world.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I kind of like the thought of Jamie being Danys prisoner. Then Bronn could end up back with Tyrion and all will be right in the world.

Randyl, Dickon, Bronn, and Jaime have to end up prisoners. Show jumps the shark if they all were able to swim away and escape.

• 1Solidarity

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Jaime gonna be buttfucking dany within the week. Ser friendzone will prob show up when its happening.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Tyrion will meet Jamie. Hell he may be the one to spare them or pull them from the water. I doubt Dany is involved in it as she would take him prisoner. She doesn't have compassion of others which is a bit odd considering her goals. She is sort of a whiney bitch to be honest and the only reason outside destiny and dragons she made it this far is somewhere along the way she realized it as well and started taking and following the advice of others.

I'm going to say Jamie is pretty much done with the world he knew at this point. He probably nearly drowns and was full on PTSD after that fight. He's had losses before but never in his face and never with people roasting alive. The scene where the men beside him turned to ash then the others had melting skin did him in. Once Tyrion brings up fucking undead and lich kings he will just freak the fuck out. They are also friends and brothers and Bronn considers both to be probably his best friends. Pretty sure Bronn is now also at the point where fuck all this, there be dragons and well fuck the gold and my castle.

The arguments between Bri and Arya hold weight. She should not have been able to parry those blows, especially given how hard she was swinging. I noticed this in season 1 as well at Castle Black. Those edges might be dull but fuck me one of those catch you in the neck or head and you'll make current Bran look like a social man. Catch one in a joint/hand/unarmored and someone will be opening up your ketchup bottles for life. This is why Romans used wooden swords! Still it is a magical world and things don't act as ours. Otherwise there would be 10 year summers and dragons and shit running around. I am still more bent on the fact everyone is already starving/needing food, winter is just now coming and she roasted probably 10% of the continents grain/food stores. Even though it was only 27 wagons of it.

My biggest gripes are still not with the characters, or the show but rather HBO's decision to cut out 7 episodes from this series when many things could have been explained better or story arcs filled more. We saw Sam go to Old Castle, which oddly enough Jorah happens to show up infected and he cures him. Now I suppose we'll not see them again or they will magically teleport all the way across an entire continent longways to some mission or statement. What a fucking waste. If HBO had any sense they would have cut the opiate supply to the writers 40%, just enough to make them write out 5 more hours of events and dialogue and gave this series the proper burial it deserves.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I really liked this episode even if it was mostly predictable. Only thing I'm not sure about is no matter what technique I don't think Needle could parry a broadsword going full steam. It just feels like the momentum would be mostly unstoppable by such a tiny weapon.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler

The show plays so fast and loose with timing I don't think Tarly was actually at the battle. Bronn and Dickon were going to flog the stragglers while Jaime oversaw and then Tarly rode off, I believe. I think this could be the show's way of saying he had already ridden far enough away by the time the battle started. There were no shots of him from the time Bronn heard the Dothraki to the end of the episode.