Gotham

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
The guy that plays the Penguin genuinely looks the part and can pull off creepy very well.

The whole thing has a Dick Tracy meets Blade Runner kind of vibe to it. It's kind of cool that the mob boss is looking for stability as that directly impacts his bottom line.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Every episode will apparently have a "Joker" in it for the first season showing off many possible origins/elements for the character. Also if they find an actor they particularly like for one of those bits then they could run with that one.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I figured the speech about keeping order was a nod to the fact that everything only gets worse when Batman pops up and starts taking out mob bosses, paving the way for the real crazies.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I'll admit that I thought this was going to suck. From the pilot at least, I was wrong. I liked almost all of the actors, I liked the tone/look of the show, and I enjoyed the plot (especially for a pilot). I'll definitely be adding this to my watch list unless something changes drastically.

And I liked Catgirl, but since we haven't really seen her speak or do much but typical street thief stuff, I'll keep my expectations in check.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Went in with fairly low expectations and they were exceeded. Will continue to watch.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Good first episode. I will continue to watch. I particularly liked that the street where Gordon and Harvey met to go get the wrong killer was 4th and GRUNDY!! Very clever.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The actors they got for Gordan and Harvey are actually pretty good. The fact they have Harvey at all makes me happy. Batman: TAS continues to be a gold mine for the franchise. I wish Paul Dini and Bruce Timm would make more cartoons. All their DC stuff was so very good, and got totally crapped on by WB.

Neph_sl

shitlord
The Riddler (Edward Nigma) was the police scientist doing ballistics.

Didn't plan on watching this, but enjoyed it a lot. Will definitely keep tuning in.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
It was alright, but it definitely looked like a comic book TV show. The production values weren't as high as I hoped.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
As stated, they are going to do pretty much a Joker a week (or so, can't remember precisely) so that we never really know who ends up being the Joker. Or at least for the first season anyway, I'd imagine.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It plays into the whole "No one knows for sure" on the origin story of the Joker.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I liked the episode, will follow the show, but I just think all of the characters were introduced too conveniently.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I liked the episode, will follow the show, but I just think all of the characters were introduced too conveniently.
Just wait until they need a piece of evidence analyzed CSI style and take it to Dr. Victor Fries.

Edit: On 2nd thought far more likely they will make Victor head of the city morgue.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Only thing I did not much care for was that they had so many characters in the first episode. Would have been nicer to spread it out. Not a big issue though. Good start.

Cybsled

I can almost guarantee that the Joker will end up being the last guy you expect to be the Joker, so it will basically be an entire season of red herrings and the "omfg wtf bbq" twist will be the Joker was another character you never expected all along.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
As long as they come up with a better origin than a guy in a tux with a red bucket on his head.