Gravy's Cooking Thread

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I sometimes do it up with some andouille sausage, but tomorrow it is just a nice pork smoked sausage.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I wonder how well that works.
Not worth a damn. Good luck getting anything other than lead/steel to fly more than a few feet with enough energy to penetrate waterfowl etc... There's a reason salt load won't even penetrate a person past about 10-15 yards and that's if they don't have any clothes in the way.

It's a novelty you give as a gift to a hunter and then they put it away.

Black_Death

Golden Knight of the Realm
Fuck you, mandolin.

rrr_img_109652.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Sure as hell doesn't look like you need one.
It would be less work for me
smile.png

Drilled a hole in the lid of my six pack cooler I use for this, so I could keep my thermometer in the watter at all times. Still have to adjust the water temp four or five times to maintain a 130-ish water temp.

I keep a tea kettle of hot water ready at all times during the process.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Bros, I was roasting some cauliflower, butternut squash and yellow onion last night and decided "Why not throw a couple scotch bonnets in the mix for some heat".

I am regretting my decision this morning.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Eat three of them in less than 10.95 seconds.
He's the kind of guy that would do that when drunk.

This may be a stupid question but I shouldn't have any issue making sauces and dressings with a Vitamix right? I need a blender and I'll be using it mostly for that purpose.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Been back in LA for a week and I think I have gained 10 pounds. Just when I thought I had it under control I got an invite to a cochon de lait this weekend. Here comes another 10 pounds.

L1020991.JPG