GTA V RP

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
I'm just catching up on all this shit so bear with me but...

Zoomers who get to play video games for a living are choosing to spend that time RPing as wage slaves in a fast food restaurant all day?
Is this the state of our reality?

• 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
As ridiculous as it is, it's actually a pretty brilliant platform for funny ass entertainment practically 24/7. There are so many super talented people constantly interacting with one another at all times. Rockstar should make GTA6 online with this in mind and pay all these people to do an "always on" type of channel that just cycle's through the different characters, like how they did switching between the 3 main characters in GTA5. I'd watch that shit. Alot of these rp streamers actually have talent and deserve the money/recognition. It's pathetic that the Greek's and XqC's are making more than most.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
MrMoon is the fucking god of hype. He keeps randomly showing up as a janitor at Burgershot and now Jeff just showed up, asking if anybody had seen his dad.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
MrMoon is the fucking god of hype. He keeps randomly showing up as a janitor at Burgershot and now Jeff just showed up, asking if anybody had seen his dad.

Frank needs to come back too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

babo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bank scene that someone had left spike strips on the intersection so staff asked us to direct traffic... this lasted almost 2 hours.. The road block was a success though!
gta traffic.jpg

• 2Worf

Molten Core Raider
The changes to vehicles with the 3.0 updated for NoPixel will lead to some pretty crazy chases once people start doing more criminal activities.

Summit, Ramee, Randy and Mr K pulled off what they believed was the first successful Fleeca heist Wednesday night. The heist itself was pretty funny but the near hour long car chase and getaway that resulted was epic. If you have some time to kill, here's a link to the timestamped vod

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
The changes to vehicles with the 3.0 updated for NoPixel will lead to some pretty crazy chases once people start doing more criminal activities.

Summit, Ramee, Randy and Mr K pulled off what they believed was the first successful Fleeca heist Wednesday night. The heist itself was pretty funny but the near hour long car chase and getaway that resulted was epic. If you have some time to kill, here's a link to the timestamped vod

Cop cars are so busted in 3.0. Their acceleration is stupid.

Molten Core Raider
Four door vehicles cant seem to escape the cops at all. The weird little two door car Summit bought can outrun the cops, he pulled it off a few times earlier in that same stream, but the four door they used as a getaway vehicle had nothing. Cops caught up at almost every straight away. I guess it may add another element to the crime stuff if you have to use your personal vehicle for it, then lay low from warrants for a bit. It would slow down the criminal activity or really amp up the stakes.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Four door vehicles cant seem to escape the cops at all. The weird little two door car Summit bought can outrun the cops, he pulled it off a few times earlier in that same stream, but the four door they used as a getaway vehicle had nothing. Cops caught up at almost every straight away. I guess it may add another element to the crime stuff if you have to use your personal vehicle for it, then lay low from warrants for a bit. It would slow down the criminal activity or really amp up the stakes.
I somewhat understand it from a "balance" standpoint, to slow down/stop powergaming. However, watching a fucking Crown Vic catch up to an Audi R8 takes me completely out of the "roleplay".

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
I just found out that the person rolling with CG the other night was none other than Sasha Grey. She actually did a decent job for her first time RPing in a game.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyone catch that surreal interaction with Penta. Made some guy cry in RP. TLDR Tow truck operator called in 2 vehicles that were legally parked to be towed. On top of that, the two cars were bait cars that Wrangler set up, and was surveilling the whole time. Tow truck driver insisted he did nothing wrong which leads to this.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Anyone catch that surreal interaction with Penta. Made some guy cry in RP. TLDR Tow truck operator called in 2 vehicles that were legally parked to be towed. On top of that, the two cars were bait cars that Wrangler set up, and was surveilling the whole time. Tow truck driver insisted he did nothing wrong which leads to this.

He didn't set the 2nd banshee, he only set the white one - he completely lied about that, but I can sorta "get it" if he was saying that from an RP perspective. He honestly uses Wrangler as a cop who "jams people up", but really just uses it as an easier way to fuck with people - he's a gigantic faggot.

The crying dude was clearly not cut out for the server, especially going up against a guy like Penta on like his 4th day, and started to cry IRL. Penta asked him this kinda/sorta OOC, he pretty much confirmed the dude was crying IRL (both by the obvious reaction and him talking to chat), and then he basically called him a crybaby "in RP" - which obviously was total fail RP, because the crying dude clearly wasn't RPing anymore at that point. Then Penta sits there and shouts like a 4 year old, "THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME CHAT!!" - Gee, I fucking wonder why..? He's a massive cocksucking, edgy faggot that hides behind "LOL I'M JUST DOING GOOD RP CHAT!!!".

And this dumb fatso sits there and calls people morons and idiots inside and outside of roleplay, yet the dumb motherfucker did absolutely NOTHING to prepare for the Texas situation and seriously contemplated fleeing to Mexico because he doesn't know how to do anything that doesn't involve Uber Eats. He has been complaining for 4 days that he has nothing to eat and hasn't taken a shower. Apparently this fucking fivehead has never heard of canned goods and baby wipes. Fuck him - I hope he gets cancelled for RPing a black dude.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Moonmoon's second character The Shadowlord is his best character, imho.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
This has been nice to watch in the background while playing stuff. Moonmoon's Shadowlord, Esfand's Cletus Cornwood and all of Sodas characters are pretty entertaining.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Burns new character, I have to say between Gordon Ramsey, Johnny Silverhand, and now the Amson shit he deserves more views.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Burns new character, I have to say between Gordon Ramsey, Johnny Silverhand, and now the Amson shit he deserves more views.

Burn is fucking great. Easily the best RPer when it comes to "meme" characters. His "fuck off" on Gordo cracks me up every time.

Soda pretty much admitted he's done with Kevin today. Fucking sucks because that character creates so much RP with what a snitch/weakling he is, but he said he just doesn't want to devote the time the character requires anymore.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Roflgator was saying he should perma Kevin because Kevin is just a magnet for people to try and force RP/get attention. He wants him to make an unlikeable lowkey character so some of that stuff stops and Soda can actually RP. Right now Burgershot is the hot spot and he's the boss of it so it's just nonstop shit for him via people wanting jobs, rivals, and just general memeRPers.