Halo Infinite

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
That's a pretty sick line of plays, that looks like it ended up not mattering and they probably got the flag anyways lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Now that I've gotten more comfortable with the game I actually don't mind solo queue at all. It's pretty hard for me to tilt these days so it doesn't feel so bad.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
I can only imagine how hilarious it would be to play while drunk.

Edit: talking about splitgate

• 1Mother of God

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
splitgate is pretty good for what it is, the gunplay felt great it gets a little wild with the portals and shit

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So apparently the "preload" for the campaign just downloads the MP version for no particular reason, and the actual campaign files will not even begin to download until the game releases. I thought something was fishy when it only wanted to DL something like 30GB, but this is straight up retarded. From what I'm reading it's a WW release (equivalent to 12/8 13:00 EST) so no setting your region to NZ and playing downloading in ~5 hours from now either.

Also:

Biggest takeaway from the DF console review is quality vs. performance mode isn't what you might expect -- quality is actually 4K60 and performance is 1440p120. Those are just targets of course, actual resolution will vary in order to [try to] maintain the desired fps. So most people will want to just leave it on quality mode. Even if you have a 120Hz TV it doesn't seem worth it to play the game at 120 fps while having to deal with the resolution dropping below 1080p at times.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Vorph

So I can't play co-op with a friend in campaign?
Not until May at the earliest, and given how long the game itself took to make that'll probably be delayed too.

Right now you can't even replay campaign missions without starting a new game. That one is supposed to be taken care of in an update "soon" though.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Not until May at the earliest, and given how long the game itself took to make that'll probably be delayed too.

Right now you can't even replay campaign missions without starting a new game. That one is supposed to be taken care of in an update "soon" though.
literally the first thing my buddies mentioned when I asked if anyone wanted to check it out. ouch. MP is still fun enough I guess but we are casuals now so it can get old, what a bummer. I want the OG campaign couch feels

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
halo infinite is winning viewers choice so far by a wide margin, but yeah i'd expect the critics panel or whatever to splooge the awards all over Returnal (old grandma protag, STUNNING AND BRAVE) and Deathloop (black people save the day, STUNNING AND BRAVE)

probably some shit indie games too but i dunno what the gayest one is in 2021

Jozu

Master Chief is going to be black in the campaign.

• 1Double Worf

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
As if it matters at all, whichever is the most woke studio will get the nod. This show is going to be ALL about diversity and equality in the workplace.
I wonder if Kojimbo will finally kiss Geoff on stage.