Halo Infinite

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
halo infinite is winning viewers choice so far by a wide margin, but yeah i'd expect the critics panel or whatever to splooge the awards all over Returnal (old grandma protag, STUNNING AND BRAVE) and Deathloop (black people save the day, STUNNING AND BRAVE)

probably some shit indie games too but i dunno what the gayest one is in 2021

Returnal is fantastic though. A+ visuals, sound design and gameplay. So it does deserve some awards in my opinion.

Looking forwards to trying Halo, not played one since Halo 3, but watched a recap.

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Returnal is fantastic though. A+ visuals, sound design and gameplay. So it does deserve some awards in my opinion.

Looking forwards to trying Halo, not played one since Halo 3, but watched a recap.
I have the Master Chief collection and the desire to play through them all, but not the will to actually do so lol. I've started 1 a few times, but can't get over how much the battle rifle sucks dick at the start of the game to get far enough into the game.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The bitching about this game was so far off the charts they had to lockdown the subreddit, lol.

Can't choose what multiplayer gametype you want to play.
No campaign co-op.
A list of others that don't mean much to me, but damn those are two big missteps.

What is going on in AAA gaming these days?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
I thought New World was unique and special - however the new BF, Halo, and even FF14 proved otherwise this year

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Lol who designed this download process. You have to patch what was downloaded, go into the game to download the campaign from within the game at a fucking snails pace. 21 gigs.

Fucking retards.

• 2Solidarity

spronk

FPS noob
yeah the campaign is treated as a DLC to the multiplayer, and apparently xbox doesn't allow you to preload DLCs so you gotta do this convoluted shit. Its "only" a 26 gig download to get the campaign (and when you are done you can just remove it and keep the MP) but its weird, you have to run the game and install the DLC from the menu vs usual install ways. gonna super suck for anyone who ran the app today while at work and clicked install and find out when they get home they gotta download ANOTHER 26 gigs to play the campaign.

downloading now, gonna play later. I'm the same as you slippery, I know I played Halo 1 at release but don't really remember anything about it other than cortana and Halo and wanna replay the 1-3 campaign from Halo MCC at some point but it feels daunting.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And you got George Kittle out here simping for the game.

I know he is just a huge Halo fan but fuck, even he must be disappointed. I watched some of that 6 hour video and some of the plot elements and voice acting were definitely NOT AAA material. I could see if it was this AMAZING 4 hour ride, just awesome gameplay and story. Something memorable for being so disrespectfully short. But nah, just your run of the mill halo, and the shortest campaign ever...

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
It cannot be 3 hours of game from start to finish with story quests right? Everyone everywhere is saying 11+ hours story and 40 hours completion.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
A lot of the reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee for this game I'm sure is unwarranted. But I am disappointed that there's no campaign co-op. I guess I haven't played a Halo game in a long time, but the ones I did play I always enjoyed co-op.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Janx

<Silver Donator>
It cannot be 3 hours of game from start to finish with story quests right? Everyone everywhere is saying 11+ hours story and 40 hours completion.
Its open world so I wonder how much is being explored vs just rushing the main story.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd kinda like to play this, as I've never had an interest in any Halo game, but after watching SkillUp's review where he basically thinks everything about the game sucks aside from the actual combat has me thinkin.... nah.