Halo

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
that quote was taken out of context. what they said is that they weren't going to be beholden to the video games.

and... honestly, halo fans are some of the most hate filled hopium addicts i've ever been exposed to. they all tell you how amazing the series is, and how much better it is than anything else, but ANYTIME something new in the series comes out all they do is bash it and complain how horrible it is. i think the first game is the only time they DIDN'T do that. they all say that 343 ruined the series, but everyone pissed and moaned about halo 2 being so short and ending right when the story got going.

if i were making a series, the last thing i'd do is follow in the game's footsteps. now... i'm not saying what they did was any better... just that i understand why they did it.
They had over 250 drafts of the script and they picked this fucking mess?

Also don't say Halo fans bust their loads over Master Chief. Reach was awesome and had nothing to do with him in a way

Last edited:

Div

Silver Knight of the Realm
Did they not get positive reactions filming and just abandoned the story? Maybe I missed an episode but was she even in the last few episodes?
I don't remember her being in any past the episode when it was all about her and Madrigal.

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
I'm guessing that Kwan and her space witches will be used to bring John's mind back.

I watched a Picard ep before the Halo finale, which made the latter look like Shakespeare, so I'm not going to complain.

Homsar

I'm guessing that Kwan and her space witches will be used to bring John's mind back.
If Kwan or anything happens I'm over the show. I was over the show but whomever predicted Master chief banging the girl sounded so laughable I watched which turned out to be maybe the best episode of the series

I feel a need to get the games so I forget this turd

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob

the abortion of a show is returning this year, and is apparently paramount+'s biggest show lol

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
was never into the games and know little of the story. Should I watch this?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

I think if you don’t know much about the games, then you might like it more.

It wasn’t bad if you really want some sci fi, but it is pretty cheesy in parts and some of the B plot lines later on are shitty

• 1Like

Homsar

That seems pretty fast but time goes by faster the older you get.

I think only 2 episodes were kinda decent ? Definitely wasn't the shit show that Rings of Power was for billion+

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
That seems pretty fast but time goes by faster the older you get.

I think only 2 episodes were kinda decent ? Definitely wasn't the shit show that Rings of Power was for billion+
The show wasnt a masterpiece by any means, no. But I enjoyed watching it and Im glad theyre making/made a season 2. I just hope they allocated resources better this time around since you could see shit in season 1 that looked AAA budget and in the very next scene, it looked like Tim Burtons Muppet Show. I think I mostly enjoyed it just because it was Halo and they were exploring the lore a bit, which the series, imo, has a ton of. Though I could see why people here were complaining about a lot of things in it.

Animosity

That’s a long time between seasons. Hopefully better than season one with that delay.

Fadaar

That guy
The actual look of everything I had zero issue with. It was the shit writing/plot and... Chief.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Season 2 trailer - seems like they might be doing the Fall of Reach

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Season 2 trailer - seems like they might be doing the Fall of Reach

Seems they may have figured out what made the first season have parts that made it look low budget. Even though it was something like 10 mil an episode (quick google, idfk) - it looked like some of the self made halo shit. As season 2 looks great so far in comparison.

Also, I enjoyed the show. Even with its faults.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
As terrible as the first season was the story was still pre-Reach so if Paramount is smart and removes head from asshole they can still turn it around

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Watching this some. It isn't terrible. Visuals are well done and it isn't like the Halo story is all that deep.

• 1Like

Homsar

I think I only liked 1 episode, season 2 starts next month. Glad to see Joseph Morgan aka Klaus in this. He's a good actor but is in a lot of shit movies

Last edited:

spronk

FPS noob
it can't be worse than season 1, right

kinda surprised it got a season 2 though its gotta be expensive as hell and not the kind of show that will get made anymore (niche, expensive, not much resell value)