Hannibal

fris

Vyemm Raider
Love the show, one of the few that I can't wait for the next episode.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The past few episodes have gotten pretty retarded. Apparently Hannibal can walk around the hospital indiscriminately and kill whoever he feels like and nobody bats an eye. Come on.

Adam12

Molten Core Raider
Hey, in a world where an 18 year old girl can escape a psychiatric hospital in Baltimore, at will, and teleport to Minnesota to uncover previously buried bodies and teleport back to Baltimore before any serious alarms are raised, why can't Hannibal also teleport around the hospital to kill people?

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I am at least glad to read that Will Graham will be much scrappier and a coherent player next season. His mopey, almost crying, speaking in strained hushed tones thing was getting tedious.

Skynet_sl

shitlord
Good end to the season. Looking forward to the next. I liked the call-outs to both 'Silence of the Lambs' (the hallway with the cells) and 'Hannibal' (Vide Cor Meum as the background music) in the last scene. It's interesting to see they're deviating significantly from the Red Dragon back-story as this point. Hopefully we'll see the same level of quality next season.

Skynet_sl

shitlord
Apparently Bryan Fuller has plans to take this up to as many as seven seasons. I'd love for the series to survive that long, and his plan is more-or-less where I was hoping the show would go if they kept going. I guess we'll see how Season 2 does and if they renew it for a third before I get my hopes up too much.

http://www.assignmentx.com/2013/excl...-bryan-fuller/

"Well, when you get into season four, you get into the literature. And so season four would be Red Dragon, Season Five would be the Silence of the Lambs era, season six would be the Hannibal era, and then Season Seven would be a resolve to the ending of that book. Hannibal ends on a cliffhanger. Hannibal Lecter has bonded with Clarice Starling and brainwashed her and they are now quasi-lovers and off as fugitives, and so that's a cliffhanger. It might be interesting to resolve that in some way and to bring Will Graham back into the picture. So once we get two more seasons, say, of the television show, those are the aren't-novelized stories, and then we would get into expansions of the novels after that and kind of using the novels as a backbone for season arcs that would then be kind of enhanced...

t would be about incorporating [Will] in a way that he hasn't been incorporated in the books, because Will Graham was only mentioned in Silence of the Lambs, he was not seen, and so I would be curious to see what happens to Will Graham after Red Dragon. By the time of Red Dragon, he's married to Molly and has her son from a previous marriage, but doesn't have any children of his own. And then that relationship is more complicated by Francis Dolarhyde and there were suggestions that there was a not-so-happy ending for Will Graham after Red Dragon because he has his face carved up and you wonder what's going to happen to Will now, and I'm curious to see what happens to Will after that."

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I'd settle for 3 seasons of this quality that lead up to Hannibal in prison. I don't NEED to see a retelling of Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs etc., but if they make it that long so be it. I find it unlikely that it will continue for that length of time, however.

That being said, this is apparently one of the most pirated shows of the year despite being freely available online. There is clearly an audience base out there that isn't being shown in the ratings. The network badly needs to tap into that.

Fedor

<Banned>
Hannibal - Season 2 - Snippets + David Bowie offered role

Another pivotal role in season two will be that of Barney, an orderly at the Baltimore State Hospital for the Criminally Insane, where Will Grant (Hugh Dancy) will be kept captive. "That will be some fun stunt casting," says Fuller. "I would love to bring in Chi McBride, if he's available. There are so many great actors I would love to work with."
they should just bring back Frankie Faison

Fedor

<Banned>
awesome

Michael Pitt joins 'Hannibal' as Mason Verger | Inside TV | EW.com

michael-pitts-02.jpg

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Did they ever fix Mads Mikkelsen's mumbling? I watched the first two episodes a long time ago and I swear I needed subtitles to understand him.

Pumpkin Thief

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Excellent. Verger was a pretty interesting character, hope he is written as twisted as he was in the 'Hannibal' book.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
Started watching on Prime. I have to say, I am shocked to learn it airs on NBC. I guessed Showtime.

Top notch show. Much success!