Happy White Male Nationalism Day! (4th of July)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I haven't bothered to get a grill yet as we don't entertain people and I don't care. But the wife had some backyard movie nights with her and her Russian girlfriends. Araysar Araysar old Soviet films aren't bad btw! Well, the ones that they actually like. I am sure there's plenty of trash out there.

So we're hosting 4th of July this year for a bunch of Russians. I'm making ribs with a borrowed smoker. Who fucking knows what they're bringing. I can only expect at least 5 different kinds of mayonnaise-based salads. I know someone is making the summer herring/sour cream cake thing.

Stop letting her watch Soviet propaganda.

Who fucking knows what they're bringing.

plenty of disgusting things.

Shuba
Gelatined meat (holodetz)
something that involves pickled fish
Vinegret
Olivye Salad

its all gross

pm me a pic of your gf: i want to see what it takes for an american to put up with all of this

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Shuba
Vinegret
Olivye Salad

its all gross

pm me a pic of your gf: i want to see what it takes for an american to put up with all of this

Prob won't be doing that. Do you actually enjoy any of those?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Prob won't be doing that. Do you actually enjoy any of those?

Vinegret isnt repulsive (its basically a vegetable medley), I could live the rest of my life happily without trying any of the other ones again.

My mom never really cooked any of the "typical" russian cuisines so even I avoided them for pretty much my entire life

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Vinegret isnt repulsive (its basically a vegetable medley), I could live the rest of my life happily without trying any of the other ones again.

My mom never really cooked any of the "typical" russian cuisines so even I avoided them for pretty much my entire life

Potato Pancake, Cyrniki, baked herring, and some other stuff I like a lot. Also Pelmeni and Vyrniki.

Ukraine has this kind of semi-hard cheese people bbq but I don't know the name of it. You BBQ it and eat it with jam.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Potato Pancake, Cyrniki, baked herring, and some other stuff I like a lot. Also Pelmeni and Vyrniki.

Ukraine has this kind of semi-hard cheese people bbq but I don't know the name of it. You BBQ it and eat it with jam.

oh yeah potato pancakes (basically just hash browns with celery or onion) and pelmeni with sour cream and vinegar are good.

bbq-wise Russians go crazy for shashlyk (basically lamb skewers) but i think they stole that "recipe" from armenians.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You guys should cut your balls off and sit down to pee. What kind of man doesn't own at least 1 grill?

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Shuba
Vinegret
Olivye Salad

its all gross

You take back what you just said about holodetz, fucker.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
btw, everyone enjoy your freedom while we still have it.

giphy.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Trader Joes sells some chicken & mushroom pelmeni in the frozen aisle. It's pretty good. There is a local restaurant near me that does a lot of Eastern Euro food that is supposed to be pretty good and was constantly busy pre-covid (there's a decently sized Russian/Ukrainian/Polish population around here), might need to check out the fresh stuff at some point.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Cousin found some Moon Travelers and M60’s from the 90’s in his attic.
Shits going to get real.

• 3Like

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
They shut down the park and the Ring of Fire show here, so we went to my in-laws and had fireworks and our own ring of fire at the grandparents’ pond.

5C6D0873-C62F-41FA-9AE8-6E2C6E372704.jpeg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Happy America Day from across the pond you filthy animals.

Me and a couple of other expats are going down to the local park to grill and drink beer. I'll try not to bring too much freedom to this filthy krauts.

Last edited:
  • 3Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Happy 4th fellow shitlords! Don't blow any fingers off there's still plenty of shitposting to be done!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Nija

<Silver Donator>
Raining right now, hoping to go to the river and camp. Hopefully get a float in or two. Kings River, AR.

Fireworks show last night, like 2 good ones nearby tonight but I don't plan on being here.