Hawkeye

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do not watch the end credit sequence.

I am not kidding here.

Do. Not. Watch. It.

Just turn the TV off and walk away
Well, of course , now everyone is going to watch it. The best way to get somebody to do something is to demand they not do it and do so with vigor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Should've had Daredevil in the audience for that. And he should've said, "I wish I was deaf AND blind."

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I saw it started and fast forward that shit to see something good but nothing.

Spoiler, End credit scene is the dumb ass avengers musical which I hated enough from the few first minutes in the first episode. Hawkeye couldn't even handle that shit

Kingpin should have wrecked shit, stupid way to handle it. Very woke Finale

• 3Garbage
  • 2Edgelord
  • 1Pathetic

Sevens

Log Wizard

Spoiler, End credit scene is the dumb ass avengers musical which I hated enough from the few first minutes in the first episode. Hawkeye couldn't even handle that shit

How the fuck was it woke?
I mean honestly this was the least woke shit from marvel in a long time.
Was a great series from start to finish.

joz123

Potato del Grande

Woke? You must have watched a different show. Both Kate and Clint got the shit kicked out of them. This is the best show they have put out. Finale tied up loose ends and made way for Echo show which should be good.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The only complaint I have is how much endurance Kate seems to have. She can take some serious hits and just stand back up. It was like watching Rocky 4's Ivan Drago hitting Rocky and Rocky just kept coming. That was the only thing that kind of made me flinch a little. Otherwise the show was the best one of the group Disney has shown. I do wish Daredevil had made an appearance but whatever.

It was fun.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Woke? You must have watched a different show. Both Kate and Clint got the shit kicked out of them. This is the best show they have put out. Finale tied up loose ends and made way for Echo show which should be good.
Even better than Wandavision?!?

• 1Worf

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
The only complaint I have is how much endurance Kate seems to have. She can take some serious hits and just stand back up. It was like watching Rocky 4's Ivan Drago hitting Rocky and Rocky just kept coming. That was the only thing that kind of made me flinch a little.

If you're talking about the fight with Kingpin, it looked like he was pulling his punches against her, mostly throwing her or shoving her away, he was even smiling several times because he found it cute/amusing that this girl is trying to hurt him. And then he exploded.

• 1Like

velk

Trakanon Raider
Fucking Jack was the biggest payoff for me, dude was just a super nerd/collector the entire time lol

Yeah, that guy was hilarious.

"I think I missed something here"

*shrugs and goes sword fight some dudes - who needs to know what's going on ?*

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
He was fucking amazing in Better Call Saul, too.

I'm surprised they spent the time, money, choreography, and songwriting talent on that exit sequence. My wife thinks it's because they're going to make an actual Avengers musical.

Anyway, it's sad that this only got 6 episodes. Was probably my least looked forward to Marvel show, but it ended up being the best. And it had the fewest episodes.

• 6Like

Fadaar

That guy
The fight on the ice rink was so ridiculous I was laughing half the time. Fuckin dozens and dozens of dudes pouring in Kill Bill style.

• 2Like

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Yeah that was as campy as the musical number and nowhere near as well-choreographed.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Disney+/Marvel went 3 for 4 for me this year in the live action stuff. Loki>Wanda>Hawkeye with the gap being really close, all super solid in my opinion. I've always leaned toward the mystical/magic/cosmic Marvel stuff so Loki and Wanda were almost a sure bet for me. I still just don't get the point of Falcon and Winter Soldier, I watched it but I was rarely happy about it. I think the dialogue writing in this and Loki were really a highlight.

• 1Like

joz123

Potato del Grande
Disney+/Marvel went 3 for 4 for me this year in the live action stuff. Loki>Wanda>Hawkeye with the gap being really close, all super solid in my opinion. I've always leaned toward the mystical/magic/cosmic Marvel stuff so Loki and Wanda were almost a sure bet for me. I still just don't get the point of Falcon and Winter Soldier, I watched it but I was rarely happy about it. I think the dialogue writing in this and Loki were really a highlight.
The only good thing that can come from F&WS is a Zemo show. Definitely will not be watching Captain Falcon.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
The only good thing that can come from F&WS is a Zemo show. Definitely will not be watching Captain Falcon.
That guy really only works when he's doing the Will Smith Lite thing. He has like 0 dramatic range. That show seems like the hardest of the bunch to screw up and here we are mostly all in agreement that it was the worst of the bunch. Which is a shame because Sebastian Stan and Daniel Bruhl are good shit.

• 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
dont forget John Walker/US Agent, we all kinda shit on him the first couple episodes but he turned out pretty great by the end

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
That was fun, not much else to say.

Jeremy and Hailee had real good chemistry and it lead to some really good scenes between the two that help carry the show. The supporting cast were pretty solid too.

Definitely my favorite so far, and probably the only one I might rewatch at some point.

• 2Like

Djay

Trakanon Raider
It was Hawkeye > WandaVision >> Loki for me, but totally agree that Falcon and Winter Soldier was crap. Someone edited it to make it a movie instead of a series...I downloaded it, but haven't been able to bring myself to watch it yet. I feel like cutting out a lot of the unnecessary, slow crap might help.

Anyway, Hawkeye is now the best Christmas show ever. Sorry, Die Hard, Home Alone, and Gremlins.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I like the idea of falcon and winter soldier but the show itself was extremely tedious anytime bucky or Zeno weren't around.

I always liked Sebastian Stan but I've o ly seen him as Bucky and the movies, especially the later ones had him very reserved, but he really got to flex his acting chops in the show so I liked that.

Wandavision was good, though I wish they committed to the sitcom stuff because that made it interesting, even if you didn't really like it. After they moved out of that format they just reverted to marvel paint by numbers.

I also liked Loki, but it had some issues. Ultimately the show that we already know has a 2nd season seems to be the wrong one. I want way more Hawkeye.

What I really liked was how generally grounded the show is, with small exception to some goofy trick arrows (which were all great).

I wonder if I'm less burned out on super hero stories and more burned out on Galaxy ending threats. I can't relate to that.

• 1Like