Heads up for all EA games and Ubisoft games going forward.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
No, I am just bored of you. 1) You really suck at this. 2) You're not even close to creative. 3) I thought I would have a better challenge. 3.5) It is my fault I was expecting more from a guy that got banned everywhere else on the internet, so I was thinking maybe this schmuck is at least somewhat of a good troll 4) Then with every post you made...

lvigc.jpg

I realized your huckleberry died with Doc Holiday.

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
300-222130-symptoms-of-a-pathological-liar.jpg

rare picture of Utnayan in the wild. He gets easily startled by reddit users and Nintendo.

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Breaking news from my insider sources (rhymes with Baben): there's going to be a massive sale on steam that starts just before Christmas. Watch this shit. I know everything.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
Breaking news from my insider sources (rhymes with Baben): there's going to be a massive sale on steam that starts just before Christmas. Watch this shit. I know everything.

Wow you must have similar inside sources to the ones I have, because I've heard there's going to be a new Fifa game in 2017. Watch this space guys.

• 1Worf
  • 1Picard

DickTrickle

Wow you must have similar inside sources to the ones I have, because I've heard there's going to be a new Fifa game in 2017. Watch this space guys.

I went undercover as a caterer for a secret gaming industry meeting with all the top CEOs. I placed various covert cameras around the room and learned some shocking news that is going to totally flip the script.

You might want to sit down for this.

They said they were going to continue finding every possible to milk money from their games, including more insidious forms if micro transactions.

I know, right? I couldn't hardly believe it myself but it's true. It's true. All if it.

Just remember you heard it here first, straight from the man with all the connections and Brett Favre's best friend.

• 2Worf

Dalien

Registered Hodor
I just want to know who the fuck Matthew McConaughey is on this board.

I would love to see a shoop of his Lincoln commercials where he gets his car, hits start and Fedor's trannies load up on the center console. He looks at it with a chuckle and a nod and drives off. This is Lincoln luxury. fin

• 2Worf

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
I'm voting that it is actually zyzyzyzyzyzz, because MM having a post history that is 75% ':emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:' is strangely apropos

• 2Solidarity

gshurik

Tranny Chaser
<Gold Donor>
I actually think that Matthew McConaughey is inside all of us. Like a warm breeze on a summer's day, he comes and goes as he wishes.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Picard

DickTrickle

I'm voting that it is actually zyzyzyzyzyzz, because MM having a post history that is 75% ':emoji_fork_knife_plate::emoji_poop::emoji_coffin::emoji_gay_pride_flag:' is strangely apropos

While I definitely get that, I think it would be more like "Eat organic and be mellow, man" 5000 times.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Lets wrap this up once and for all faggot. I have been here since 1999. That's a long fucking time. Am I a special retard? Yeah. I am about as Andy Kaufman as they come. But when it comes to this community? The people I play games with, the chats we have, over almost 20 fucking years? You may want to be a part of that. I won't troll your sorry ass anymore. As already seen, you can't dethrone the king. That was obvious before you hit the first key stroke. But what I want from you? Is to get to know these fucks as I have. You are new here, or maybe you are Duppin. Who the fuck knows. But if you are genuine. You can learn a thing or two about the folks here. You have been banned from everywhere else man...... here? You won't be. Welcome to your new castle.

On the flip side, you are still a fucking moron. Friends with me? Friends with you? You only wish.

But I do have a soft spot for retards.

One never knows.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
By the way, I did play for the Vikes in 1997 in practice squad. Know what we made back then? Jack shit. A little over 1k a week and only during the season for 16 weeks when there was no bye. Your idiot ass may think maybe if I was full of shit I may think of something better than being knocked out by Randle at winter park you dumb mother fucker.

And I never wanted that known to begin with you dumb fucking prick.

DickTrickle

Btw, fiedler and esera still never played with the Vikings in 1997. Maybe you're not a liar and are just crazy.

DickTrickle

A little over 1k a week and only during the season for 16 weeks when there was no bye.

In 1990, the NFL re-introduced a bye week to the schedule, which it had not had since 1966. Each team played sixteen regular season games over seventeen weeks.

I mean, come on, dude. Nowhere has reality coincided with your NFL backstory. I know it's harder to tell the truth the longer you lie, but I would really have a lot of respect if you manned up.

Btw, if you never wanted anyone to know, you wouldn't have brought any of it up in the 38 studios thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.