Health Care Thread

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Implying that the two trillion dollars spent on Iraq thus far killing brown people and blowing up their things wasn't a wise use of money and manpower is unAmerican and is a slight against our troops.

Why do you hate veterans so much?

Merlin_sl

shitlord
Our taxes could go to health care instead of the military-industrial complex and then maybe we'd have an effective health care system.
Yea cause we all know the key to running a successful government program is to just keep throwing money at it till it works............kinda

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
Yea cause we all know the key to running a successful government program is to just keep throwing money at it till it works............kinda
No response to the pictures of people learning about rebates Merlin or has Fox News and Rush Limbaugh not properly prepared your ignorant fucking hillbilly brain to cope with that?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
their rebates are paid by others. if you think insurance companies are net losing money over obamacare that's silly

for every rebate letter, you can find a person who is getting a higher rate.

some costs will go up some go down, what's the net change?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Lets see this letter then. Pix or it didn't happen
Wow. Fuck you for calling me a liar.
My wife and I are insured through BCBS.
Me too! So this should look familiar to you.

rrr_img_45080.jpg
rrr_img_45081.jpg

The big thing here is the prescription prices, as I outlined. That is probably a savings of around $1500-2000/year all by itself. Also there is one or two things on there that are now fortunately covered that weren't before that can be important as well.

edit: My premium is going from $600/month to $350/month, so all told Obamacare is saving me... in the area of $4500/year?

The horror.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Fuckin' Obama, saving Zhaun $4500 a year

What an asshole.

razzle_sl

shitlord

rrr_img_45080.jpg
rrr_img_45081.jpg

The big thing here is the prescription prices, as I outlined. That is probably a savings of around $1500-2000/year all by itself. Also there is one or two things on there that are now fortunately covered that weren't before that can be important as well.

edit: My premium is going from $600/month to $350/month, so all told Obamacare is saving me... in the area of $4500/year?

The horror.
Red box text is out of alignment.. clearly photoshopped to make Obama look better.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
It's gonna save him money? But I thought Obamacare was going to raise costs for everyone?

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
I find it odd that I got this letter and no one else did. Maybe a Rhode Island thing?

Now, something to keep in mind here. I did not switch insurance. This is the same insurance I've been on about a year now. They are just lowering rates to keep me as a customer and stay competitive with the new exchanges coming out.

So not only has Obamacare saved my thousands, I didn't even have to change insurance plans or companies to get it.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My bcbs rates are expected to go up by 4%, but since I didn't participate in our Humana vitality program I have to pay an extra 6% on top of that. Fuckin' Obama.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Since it has been proven without a shadow of a doubt that Obummercare is lowering the cost of healthcare for many Americans, I propose that merlin be sent straight to the RRP the next time his dumbass brings up the talking point that the ACA raises costs for everyone.

He asked for proof, he got it back in spades.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Since it has been proven without a shadow of a doubt that Obummercare is lowering the cost of healthcare for many Americans, I propose that merlin be sent straight to the RRP the next time his dumbass brings up the talking point that the ACA raises costs for everyone.

He asked for proof, he got it back in spades.
In order to make this bipartisan I will second that motion. Please notify amod.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Why can't more Republicans be like a_skeleton_03 instead of being a seething mass of ignorant morons like merlin, fana, and a third of my god damn facebook friends?

Merlin_sl

shitlord

rrr_img_45080.jpg
rrr_img_45081.jpg

The horror.
Wait a minute. Unless I am missing something, your simply implying your new plans are due to Obamacare, because no where on there is the ACA mentioned. I'm looking at it, and it is showing your new plans available, compared to last years plan right? And unless I'm missing it, its not showing your cost per month either.
My premium is going from $600/month to $350/month, so all told Obamacare is saving me... in the area of $4500/year?
I don't see that. But maybe I'm just missing it. Its not stating your monthly premium due.

Anyway, my point was we got a letter from the hospital where my wife works informing us, due to Obamacare, it was costing the hospital $600,000 more a year, so now we have do all these gay surveys and health checkups or they buttfuck us with higher premiums. Only now my wife says she threw it away so I look like a dickhead.........oh well.