Health Care Thread

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I won't jump on the fana hate train. I don't find him as annoying as Merlin, for instance. And though not common, fana will come up with a good point now and again.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I wish I could +1 you for that, I can't even tell you how many times I have scrolled right past a post by fanaskin rolling my eyes that his dumb ass thought someone was going to click a link that his fucking retarded ass posted.
I click on the links but 80% of the time they are broken or lead to nowhere. this fucking moron thinks he can figure out the workings of the government when he cant even figure out how to work his browser

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
80% is a scientific number,

It was twice, twice you where inconvenienced asking me to fix a link. woe is you.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
80% is a scientific number,

It was twice, twice you where inconvenienced asking me to fix a link. woe is you.
WTF does any of that mean? Sometimes I get the feeling Fana is just a really high functioning chimp that learned how to use a computer.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I've been trying to create my marketplace account for like 30min. Shit don't work.

Fuckin' Obama.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Request amod to replace fanaskin's avatar with that of a chimp. also change name to chimpaskin or gargleskin or garglechimp

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
WTF does any of that mean? Sometimes I get the feeling Fana is just a really high functioning chimp that learned how to use a computer.
it means 80% is a number araysar pulled out of his ass because it made his post look better as an attack on me, it wasn't scientifically derived he just put a number that he thought people like you would high five him over.

science is a method

sci?en?tif?ic
-based on or characterized by the methods and principles of science.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
it was actually 80%, i didnt even bother calling him out on some others

garglechimp is gonna garglechimp

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Lets see this letter then. Pix or it didn't happen
Is it really that hard for you to believe?

Here I found someone else's with a 5 second google search

Health-care-rebate-640x252.jpg

Are You Getting a Health Insurance Premium Rebate? | The Billfold