Health Care Thread

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
here's another

Insurance-Ratio-1.jpg

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
In less than two weeks merlin will completely forget and or ignore this evidence of the ACA lowering people's insurance and will repeat the same tired lines he heard on the radio that it is only increasing costs for everyone. Fact.

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
In less than two weeks merlin will completely forget and or ignore this evidence of the ACA lowering people's insurance and will repeat the same tired lines he heard on the radio that it is only increasing costs for everyone. Fact.
In two weeks you'll be dead from old age. Not sure why you're arguing about anything considering.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Can any of the fanatical liberals here tell me the negatives of Obamacare, please?
Sure.

1. Government shutdown by braindead morons
2. having to spend hundreds of hours explaining to braindead morons why they are wrong
3. its not single payer

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
About to try setting up my marketplace account again. Who knows if I'll be successful this time since Obamacare is so popular the site is being overloaded.

Wish me luck, bleedat.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
About to try setting up my marketplace account again. Who knows if I'll be successful this time since Obamacare is so popular the site is being overloaded.

Wish me luck, bleedat.
Until they figure out the "free" healthcare isn't actually free. Then they will log off in disgust. Why if they received their healthcare for free in the past, would they now gleefully pay for it? And if they were unable to pay for it prior, what has changed with Obamacare where they can now afford it?

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Merlin did you already have health insurance, or is Obamacare going to help you too?

Who am I kidding, it's going to help you either way.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Until they figure out the "free" healthcare isn't actually free. Then they will log off in disgust. Why if they received their healthcare for free in the past, would they now gleefully pay for it? And if they were unable to pay for it prior, what has changed with Obamacare where they can now afford it?
I dont recall anyone ever seriously claiming it was free.

Stop sniffing bagged glue.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Not just unable to pay. Also unable to obtain due to preexisting conditions. It speaks volume about American health care system if the government has to make a mandate to remedy such problem. Should have just gone with single payer and pushed all other insurance companies out of business. And then UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
Our taxes could go to health care instead of the military-industrial complex and then maybe we'd have an effective health care system.