Health Care Thread

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Even if it did cost 2 trillion dollars, thats still a great deal considering that Afghanistan and Iraq cost us over 4 trillion already and the F-35 program has a lifetime cost of 1.5 trillion.

actually it puts it in perspective just how inexpensive the 2 trillion dollar price tag is when compared to the garbage we spent money on thanks to Republicans
on top of that, y'all going to spend another trillion on this shit.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
who is paying you
i have never trolled.

araysarbro, how can you do this. noooooooooooo.

EDIT:
Adebisi,
Animale,
Araysar,
Arbitrary,
Brando,
BurnemWizfyre,
Burnesto,
chaos,
Daly,
DeLLy,
Eomer,
Eorkern,
Famedil,
Famm,
fifey,
Gankak,
Iannis,
Itzena,
Juvarisx,
Jysin,
Lenas,
Magimaster,
Mezzer,
OneofOne,
Poet,
Rathgar,
Schags,
Sebudai,
Sendaar,
Soysauceonrice,
Sumorex,
Taybrien79,
TheBeagle,
Vaclav,
Valechec,
Zairus,
Zhaun,
ZyyzYzzy

list of corporate shills still growing.
Myself confirmed not corporate shill. Because I'm Canadian, I guess?

At this point I guess Obamashouldhave shoved it down everyone's throats, because look where his half ass compromises and reaching across the isle has gotten him. I don't know if he could have, wasn't there a democratic majority in the house at the time back when it was the first two years of his first term?
Are you kidding?Of coursehe could have. If Bush can shove an illegal, illogical, and incredibly destructive and harmful war down everyone's throats, then Obama could have pushed a decent health care system. He might have had to use the "us vs. them" rhetoric, but at least it would have been for a good cause.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Are you kidding?Of coursehe could have. If Bush can shove an illegal, illogical, and incredibly destructive and harmful war down everyone's throats, then Obama could have pushed a decent health care system. He might have had to use the "us vs. them" rhetoric, but at least it would have been for a good cause.
Bro I know it might seem counterintuitive to a canuck like yourself, but it is waaaaay easier to start a war in the U.S. than it is to pass any sort of meaningful legislation.

MaulNutz_sl

shitlord
Sounds like me with the neurologic crap I've been dealing with (and getting under control finally) - was like $200k in the hole during my year of going it uninsured between COBRA and finally getting Medicare. If I hadn't been wealthy already I'd have been ruined, any normal person at my age would've been - what average person has that saved at 32? (I'd been saving and investing aggressively - I was at just under half that when I got sick)
Got you fucker! Rich and sick... How many X-boxes and oxy pills did you give Rav?!

McQueen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I had to purchase my own health insurance when I turned 22, and it was a nightmare. Every major insurance company refused to cover me because of pre-existing conditions, except Blue Cross, because I'd had continuous coverage with them through my Mom and they had no choice. The plan was both overly expensive and had shit coverage, but it was all that I could get. Fast forward a year, and a change to policy let me get back on my Mom's insurance. I'm getting kicked off of my Mom's policy again this month (26 +1 month), and so far no single company has told me to fuck off. Progress?

Voted yes.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Didn't realize so many people were shareholders of insurance companies. Good to know.

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
Didn't realize so many people were shareholders of insurance companies. Good to know.
Did you bother reading the thread to see how people have already been personally helped by this and the worst first hand complaint , which may not even be Obamacare related, is someone's MRI went up from $25 to $75?

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
do you honestly think that this board is representative or reality?

Juvarisx

Florida
Judging by posts from some people, yes I do

You have a couple Right wings trolls, a left wing troll, bunch of people centre-left/right. Looks like reality to me.

edit. I should stipulate this is reality of INFORMED (mostly) individuals, I cant speak for the south or FNC viewers.

Merlin_sl

shitlord
do you honestly think that this board is representative or reality?
Yea, a loaded poll to began with. A board comprised of 90% liberals/progressives isn't exactly the most accurate way to judge anything Obama(Our lord god and supreme leader) does. He could sodomize half these people with an Obama brander and they would still vote for him.

Juvarisx

Florida
Keep tossing the Romney's Cruz's and Cantors of the world as the opposite choice and you are right people WILL vote for Obama

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yea, a loaded poll to began with. A board comprised of 90% liberals/progressives isn't exactly the most accurate way to judge anything Obama(Our lord god and supreme leader) does. He could sodomize half these people with an Obama brander and they would still vote for him.
Keep living in that bubble, Merlin. The one where you pretend to be a quietly suffering majority - and not a loud mouthed, ill-informed minority

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Well merlin is right, a message board comprised mostly of intelligent, educated, middle class dudes in their 20's and 30's certainly isn't representative of modern day America. Been to a Wal Mart lately? Now there's the America that the likes of merlin can relate to.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
True neutral my ass. You're a joke, your half assed conspiracy theories are a joke and not a single person on these boards takes your opinions seriously. How does that make you feel knowing that all the mental energy and time you spend posting in general is completely wasted on people that universally think you are a complete and utter moron? Feels bad man.