Hearthstone

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
It worked! You rock.

I have 2 accounts, worked great on the first but everybody bailed out before I could finish the second.

Sitting out in a fireside gathering in Ohio at 41.5099915, -81.60435389999998 if anybody else needs to do this, please jump in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
It worked! You rock.

I have 2 accounts, worked great on the first but everybody bailed out before I could finish the second.

Sitting out in a fireside gathering in Ohio at 41.5099915, -81.60435389999998 if anybody else needs to do this, please jump in.
Interesting - I used the same emulator and went to a Fireside (made sure it was a Tavern, not just a Lantern) in San Jose, CA - and played 3 games, dropping and conceded on another, and had 2 people concede on me.

Didn't get credit, didn't get the Warlock hero.

I am disappoint.

• 1Like

Aaubert

Interesting - I used the same emulator and went to a Fireside (made sure it was a Tavern, not just a Lantern) in San Jose, CA - and played 3 games, dropping and conceded on another, and had 2 people concede on me.

Didn't get credit, didn't get the Warlock hero.

I am disappoint.
Oooh, looks like maybe the problem is that I was connected to my local wifi a few hundred miles away (which is probably a huge red flag to Blizzard, if they give a darn.). I'll try again in a similar area tonight with my laptop connected to my cellphone.

Time to see if Blizzard cares about spoofing!

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
People on Reddit say yes. Reading the posted part relevant is say no. Could they do something if they cared? Sure. Are they going to? Doubt it.

Just try every once in a while at one in is time frame. If you get a game you can concede after it starts. I got mine from one in Guatemala. I tried a few that didn't work before that though. Like Ohio turkey Brazil all didn't work for me first

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
how do you find gatherings based on the soonest rather than the closest? I can't find any way to find what gatherings are going on right NOW that i can spoof to.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Fireside Gatherings

It defaults to sorting by date. If you're using the Fake GPS Location app to spoof with (others probably do this too) you can use the address from the page instead of trying to get gps coords. Just scroll through the pages and try the different taverns on today's date. It's a little wonky though since I'm not sure how it accounts for time zones

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
I've done it with 3 taverns and still no nemsy.... I dunno wtf i'm doing wrong. i downloaded nox, set it to root, go to the location settings, put in the coords for a tavern, get in, i see plenty of people in the gathering, i select my deck and pick someone from the list (the red list, on the right, nothing to do with the friends list), and play my games, but still no nemsy... what do?

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I'm not sure the location settings on nox actually work. I would install Fake GPS Location app on it, and use that. After you put in the location make sure you hit the arrow in the circle on the bottom right.

Also make sure you're doing the 3v3 thing, not just a duel

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
the location settings has to work, otherwise i wouldnt be able to join the fireside gathering, right? i mean, i see the gold icon and all of the nearby people there, and can play with them. I am doing the 3v3 brawl - i've won twice and lost once, and conceded another. i am sure it's an established tavern, not just a fireside gathering. Shit's so annoying.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I guess that's true. The whole thing is buggy as fuck. There is a thread on reddit that a guy had one at an established tavern and they had 40+ people physically show up, and only 4 people actually managed to get Nemsy.

You don't have to play out the match, you can definitely just concede after the game started. I'd just keep trying different locations. It took me a while Tuesday to get it done. It was definitely annoying, but there is pretty much 0 chance of me making it to a fireside any time in the near future. I work nights and weekends, and live in South Florida with minimal options around me.

• 1Like

Lusiphur

Peasant
This game needs a quest type neutral spell (ie its always in your hand) that puts a permanent Nozdormu effect into play. I am sick and tired of people roping every damn turn.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
This game needs a quest type neutral spell (ie its always in your hand) that puts a permanent Nozdormu effect into play. I am sick and tired of people roping every damn turn.
they could add a high speed ladder

but they won't

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Quick question. I saw where ongoing arena(s) will be credited with whatever wins you've accumulated by the 26th. Can you have multiples and will they all get credit? Getting burned out on rogue already(one of my least fav classes) and found the new lock decks crush priest. Not sure if it's good against rogue or other classes yet though(ton of priests).

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
they could add a high speed ladder

but they won't

I would only play this format. I would love this format. Know your turn or get the fuck out.

They will not do it because it would loose them every player with a slow connection speed. Honestly, Blizzard will not add a new format because they do not feel they need to. Game has been out for years and yet there are so many formats that could have been added. Do not even get me started on how much I would love a real draft format....

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Been trying for days to get nemsy and no luck. mustve played about 20 3v3's while at a shielded tavern gathering, with both the nox virtual location and a fake gps app both set to the location. I can find and battle people no problem but i never get awarded nemsy. I need a step-by-step guide with screenshots because this is not working the way everyone else says it's supposed to.

Here's what i do:

1.png
2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

And then I play some games with people. Concede, win, or lose - never nemsy afterward.

My nox runs like shit btw, its SUPER fucking laggy and stuttering, no clue why. i have the VT enabled and it has enough system resources in the settings.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Looks like you're doing it right. Nox does run like shit.

You don't need to get the gps from google, you can just hit the magnifying glass search on the top right of fake gps and paste in the address.

It's just a matter of finding a tavern that works, and the shit is stupid buggy. If you're around when I'm Tuesday or Wednesday I'll try to do it on a second account and let you know if I find one that works

• 1Like

Aaubert

Been trying for days to get nemsy and no luck. mustve played about 20 3v3's while at a shielded tavern gathering, with both the nox virtual location and a fake gps app both set to the location. I can find and battle people no problem but i never get awarded nemsy. I need a step-by-step guide with screenshots because this is not working the way everyone else says it's supposed to.

Here's what i do:
And then I play some games with people. Concede, win, or lose - never nemsy afterward.

My nox runs like shit btw, its SUPER fucking laggy and stuttering, no clue why. i have the VT enabled and it has enough system resources in the settings.
I didn't spoof to Russia or anywhere fancy, but I had the same experience at multiple locations.

Then I realized I couldn't care less about a Nemsy hero.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I think it gets extra buggy if it has you at multiple locations as well. I would try restarting nox when you change location

• 1Like