Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The Treasures from Marin's Chest.

3 of 4 seem pretty nice. Goblet too slow but the other 3 could impact the board, and 3 mana is cheap.

Biggest problem is playing an 8 mana 6/6 that does nothing and then spending 8 damage on a chest.

sHEa0oK.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I mean those are definitely super strong, even goblet isn't that bad depending on what you draw but the other 3 are pretty absurd. And you don't necessarily need to hit it for 8, can just use removal. Like a priest can shadow word pain it on the same turn, if you have a poison mob like druid hero shit you can kill it on the same turn, weapon hit+execute on the same turn etc. Seems pretty alright, and you know some games are basically going to be instantly won based on wondrous wand or zarog's crown RNG.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
so, apologies if it was explained, but what's 'recruit' mean exactly? Is it discover + summon? Or just random summon? Or discover + draw it?

On the weapons, been waiting for them to implement something like this. Think we even talked about it months ago in this thread. Always wanted them to make 'magic wand' type weapons for the magic classes, and these fit the bill thematically. I guarantee they lose durability when their effect happens. So, the draw 3 one can draw you 3 cards, 3 times, for 9 total cards. For 6 mana, over 3 turns, that sounds about right. Sprint is 4 cards immediately. UI is 5 for 6ish mana (depending how you valuate the other effects) and neither of them have the chance to be removed beforehand. You might just draw 3 cards for 6 mana if opponent removes the weapon immediately, and with every class having access to a weapon, weapon hate cards like the oozes become more consistent.

• 1Like

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Guarantee some Tier 1 deck is going to rely on recruit+malygos. And, just like patches, it'll be: draw maly first you lose, draw recruit mechanic first you win. SO FUN

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The current expansion is going to be as poisonous to any future meta as msog. Everything is going to suck until the next rotation.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
The current expansion is going to be as poisonous to any future meta as msog. Everything is going to suck until the next rotation.
I agree it'll suck til next rotation, but the cards for new expansion don't say "msog" to me just yet, most look unplayable right now.

• 1Like

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I agree it'll suck til next rotation, but the cards for new expansion don't say "msog" to me just yet, most look unplayable right now.
I was talking about the current expansion. Prince 2, bone mare, ui, death knights, scale bane. All aids.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I was talking about the current expansion. Prince 2, bone mare, ui, death knights, scale bane. All aids.
Oh, true, but i like the DKs for the most part. Priest needs to lose Raza.

I hate bonemare most from that list.
UI too but its a little better now since the druid nerfs

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Too many to high impact legendary like keleseth and the priest ones that have to much variance on your win rate

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Un'goro meta was good, and whispers meta was decent.
Other metas have been shit. I think blizzard just gets lucky sometimes, good meta' s aren't intentional :(

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Dungeon Run looks pretty neat

Yeah, 48 possible outcomes sounds great and adds longevity... hopefully I hope they add more of this. The game needs something to kickstart it beyond 3 expansions a year. I can't believe I'm saying that but this game gets stale after about 2 months.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, 48 possible outcomes sounds great and adds longevity... hopefully I hope they add more of this. The game needs something to kickstart it beyond 3 expansions a year. I can't believe I'm saying that but this game gets stale after about 2 months.
Really needs to be 4 expansions a year

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I can't figure out when this expansion will drop. My initial guess is something like Dec 14th, but that feels pretty late. It really should be something like the 7th

• 1Like

Krag

Peasant
I can't figure out when this expansion will drop. My initial guess is something like Dec 14th, but that feels pretty late. It really should be something like the 7th
I think the 7th look about right compared to last expansion. I believe they said somewhere that the reveals start around the 20th.

• 1Like