Hearthstone

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So we're supposed to get Marin today.

Also, I hadn't looked into this card before, but knowing what it does, it seems insane.
Gaining armor upgrades it, and you can upgrade it twice.
Gain 3 armor to make it 1 mana deal 4 to a minion
Gain 3 armor again to make it 1 mana deal 6 to a minion

Basically a 1 mana minion-only fireball, and with Druid DK and UI, gaining 6-12 armor (for 2 copies) isn't the most difficult thing in the world. A 1 mana removal is insanely strong and is usually a weakness for Druid (Usually needing to face tank or use Swipe/UI), as they would normally need to spend 5,6 or 10 mana to do 5 damage.

Fucking 1 mana... Fireball.....

Luckily it's minion only.
636454390332024541.png

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
So we're supposed to get Marin today.

Also, I hadn't looked into this card before, but knowing what it does, it seems insane.
Gaining armor upgrades it, and you can upgrade it twice.
Gain 3 armor to make it 1 mana deal 4 to a minion
Gain 3 armor again to make it 1 mana deal 6 to a minion

Basically a 1 mana minion-only fireball, and with Druid DK and UI, gaining 6-12 armor (for 2 copies) isn't the most difficult thing in the world. A 1 mana removal is insanely strong and is usually a weakness for Druid (Usually needing to face tank or use Swipe/UI), as they would normally need to spend 5,6 or 10 mana to do 5 damage.

Fucking 1 mana... Fireball.....

Luckily it's minion only.
636454390332024541.png

Someone mentioned it has to be in hand during the upgrade? Is that right? The shammy one looks like garbage especially in comparison.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Someone mentioned it has to be in hand during the upgrade? Is that right? The shammy one looks like garbage especially in comparison.
I assume it needs to be in hand, but maybe not. Would seem really strong if it didn't have that requirement, would practically always be a 1 mana deal 6. As it is, if you top-deck it it kinda blows, unless you're in DK form, then you at least have a 4 damage nuke off the top.

• 2Like

kahilm

Blackwing Lair Raider
How long until Bonemare is nerfed? Every fucking deck on ranked runs at least 1. 5/5 body with +4/4 which is basically a charge for 7 mana. Blizzard please...

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
How long until Bonemare is nerfed? Every fucking deck on ranked runs at least 1. 5/5 body with +4/4 which is basically a charge for 7 mana. Blizzard please...

3 mana for a 5/5, too.
It's crazy

• 1Like

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
do we know if you have to gain 3 armor at once, or can you do 1 at a time and it keeps track?
If the are all the first way, then yea the shaman one sucks. If it's cumulative, then they all become a little better. It's hard to overload 3 at once, but easy to do over time.
I'm guessing the shaman one upgrades to 2 and then 3 minions, but it's still super clunky.
Druid one is great then. At worst it's a holy smite/arcane shot, which is fine for a midrange or controlish druid. You might use your hero power a few times and then it's a shadow bolt for 1 mana.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Put Marin in my Kazakus Priest, he's pretty awkward to play. The one time I did play him, I got the 3 mana discover a legendary summon an extra copy of it, and got Velen. That was pretty amusing. It was after I had played Anduin, so every card was worth 8 damage. Suffice to say it was lethal

• 2Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Put Marin in my Kazakus Priest, he's pretty awkward to play. The one time I did play him, I got the 3 mana discover a legendary summon an extra copy of it, and got Velen. That was pretty amusing. It was after I had played Anduin, so every card was worth 8 damage. Suffice to say it was lethal

I did the same. Almost worthless but deck strong enough to have one worthless card and still be good

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I put him in my Control Paladin in place of Uther, only played 2 games and only played him once.
I played him when I shouldn't have cause that was the goal, and I lost the game.

I got the "draw a card and fill your hand with copies", which gave me like 7 pyromancers, which wasn't terrible at the time because I needed the extra 1 damage to aoe clear a board.

I think I'm a little burnt on Hearthstone, I play because it's what I can do on a tablet. Right now I'm not anticipating paying the $50 for expansion pre-order. I'll probably do it eventually, we'll see how long I can hold off lol.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Rime

<Donor>
New legendary really sucks. Worst part is that you cannot even disenchant him. So I have two of him. One regular, one golden.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
I was hoping I would be able to craft the golden but I'm not surprised I can't. He's not worth $40 when HS is really all I play now, other than occasional D3

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just a reminder. I believe the Gold Pack can be retrieved later today. It is the Twitch event they advertised in October.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
4 Commons and a Rare from the golden pack, 3 of the commons I already had 2x golden of :(

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
4 commons 1 rare as well. Could have used them for pirate warrior, as 3/5 fit in that deck. I prefer 300 dust to using the cards.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
Got a push notifications sent to my phone today from Hearth stone to remind me that Blizzard has lost the B team and is now using fill-ins from the C and D teams.

For the Hoard. Seriously.

Screenshot_20171108-171512.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
It's not a typo, you do know? It's a pun based on the treasure theme.

• 1Like

Aaubert

Silver Knight of the Realm
It's not a typo, you do know? It's a pun based on the treasure theme.
Oh... well. Ermmm...

That's embarassing =).

Naw, I thought that they sent out a typo. And I rushed to judgment to confirm my bias.

Carry on folks - nothing to see here.

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Ok. Wasn't sure if you thought it was lame or an actual typo. I honestly skimmed and read it as 'for the horde' the first few times I saw it myself.

• 1Like