Hearthstone

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's a meta call, tempo warrior is better against aggro decks but worse against control. I also think Tempostorm is completely full of shit in saying that Zoo has a bad matchup against every single kind of warrior. Sure the deck lost a lot of staying power in the post-deathrattle era, but a well curved argus play just absolutely stomps warrior.

Valishar

Molten Core Raider
The rates aren't as bad as tempostorm says, but tempostorm is terrible at match-ups. It had secret paladin favored vs patron warrior for months and months defying statistics, eventually getting it to 50/50 before the standard hit even though neither deck changed in all that time. Right now it thinks aggro shaman is heavily favored vs. tempo warrior... But in the case of zoo warlock vs warriors they're mostly correct, the VS statistics indicate that the only even matchup is against pirate warrior. War axe and ravaging ghoul are strong!

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
I don't know what you guys expect from Brawls. I actually enjoy this one. If the early turns are really one-sided against then I just concede. I've had a few hilarious & close games though. Worth.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
This game is such a troll. No I don't lose to the top deck cotw, or his 2nd kill command, or either of his quick shots. No, I lose to top decked animal companion into huffer. Literally just happened back to back games when my opponent was dead if they didn't kill me that turn.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
So I pretty much burned out on Hearthstone a couple weeks before whispers came out, pretty much quit 20ish wins from golden druid, finally finished it off.

Caal

Lord Nagafen Raider
This brawl... Just had a dude cast a Deathwing to clear 8 minions, his Deathwing triggered a DOOM!, he burned like 6 cards, killed his Deathwing, then discarded his hand. I about died laughing.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
vadernoooooooo.jpg

rrr_img_136737.png

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I always drop that shit or just leave it until the next day if I'm stuck with it. Doesn't matter which brawl, they are all too luck dependant to waste time winning five. Maybe if you really enjoy a particular brawl and its a good xp farm for some class you want to level...but generally fuck that quest.

There was a poll on hearthpwn recently for most hated daily and that one was running away with the first day of votes. Haven't looked at the thread since but I could see it winning.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Its still a 60g quest, which is really the only thing that matters unless you're actually trying to grind out 30 wins per day as fast as possible.

Taho

N00b
Anyone else having trouble getting the latest patches downloaded on their Android tablet or mobile? My tablet is downloading the patch for like the 3rd or 4th time.

E: Finally worked. Not sure what the issue was.

Northerner

N00b
This newish version of OTK Warrior (Worg) is actually pretty fucking hilarious. So many tools in the toolbox plus camo from all the other viable Warrior decks have made a monster. Expect a nerf to Charge! eventually, as predicted many months ago.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Hearthstone really hating on me today. Gave me the 5 Tavern Brawl quest and then I burn some gold and get a legendary! Boogeymonster...

I knew I'd get it at some point but man it feels bad. Shaman was my best brawl deck. Some really crazy games but what a horrible brawl idea.

Rime

<Donor>
I have opened FOUR (One golden, though) of the new Ragnaros. I would welcome a Boogeymonster at this point.