Hearthstone

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Whether that's good or not, why the fuck would they keep printing pirate stuff?!?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
At 4 cost it is not much better than the 2/3 pirate that copies the attack of a weapon. I am not even sure if it is better. 3/2 weapon ramp into this guy for a turn 3 6/5 is good but you have to draw the combo and not go first. The reaper makes him a turn 6 8/5. At this point you might as well leeroy for the win. I do chuckle at how it is a pirate. Unless it can win out verse other 4 cost cards in Warrior Pirate, it will never see play save for a gimmick deck. Freeze Mage would laugh at it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It's borderline imo, it doesn't do damage the turn it's played, which is a negative for Pirate Warrior, but it can be a massive threat, bigger than a Frothing in most cases for the 1 extra mana.. Even bittertide isn't played very often simply because it doesn't do damage the turn it's played.

It'll be tested but I somehow doubt it's consistent enough to see play.

There is a 4 mana 6/3 already that is garbage, this card is a 4 mana 6/4 from a 1 charge War Axe, the occasional 8/5 from an Arcanite still worse than just playing Bittertide.

I liked the 6/11 statline in Stancifka's video if played with Jaraxxus Weapon lol.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
636370893572567249.png

Now that's an interesting card, wow..... I think this will see play for sure, but where? Seems great for aggro decks that typically empty their hands, can protect from mage pings, priest cant heal, pally can't make dudes, etc. 2/5 is a tough remove too. Aggro Druid in particular could buff this guy up and shit.

Doesn't seem too relevant for a control deck

edit: Might be relevant in control depending how many DKs are in meta

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I keep enjoying my CThun druid...
priest drops Mastodon, I run all my shit into it because I know why he has a 10 hp card in his deck, get it to 6/2 with two disciples, he holy novas and shit and heals it back up to 6/8 and doubles the there to 6 / 18.

I drop my 18 / 18 CThun and his mastodon drops back down to 6/6 - he heals and divine spirts it up to 6 / 16 - inner fires and goes face. I run my 18 18 into his 16 16, then play Dark Arakoa so CThun goes up to 21 / 5 and innervate out a DotC. He players a tortolan fuckshielder, PW:S on it and runs it into my DotC and heals it again and drops that 1/7 taunt asshole. He's at 22 HP, protected by his 6 hp turtle, 7 hp warden while I got 4, 5 and 21 damage on the board.

Top deck: Savage Roar. lololol :D
At 4 cost it is not much better than the 2/3 pirate that copies the attack of a weapon. I am not even sure if it is better. 3/2 weapon ramp into this guy for a turn 3 6/5 is good but you have to draw the combo and not go first. The reaper makes him a turn 6 8/5. At this point you might as well leeroy for the win. I do chuckle at how it is a pirate. Unless it can win out verse other 4 cost cards in Warrior Pirate, it will never see play save for a gimmick deck. Freeze Mage would laugh at it.

Of course it's good, more cards that do the same thing in your deck greatly improve consistency. That's the one thing that makes me win games vs pirate warrior: They draw shit.

There is a 4 mana 6/3 already that is garbage, this card is a 4 mana 6/4 from a 1 charge War Axe,

Worgen Greaser isn't a pirate. If there's a captain on deck, eh I mean in play, this is now a 4 mana 7/5. Pirate warrior is called pirate warrior because of all these stupid pirate synergies.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Worgen Greaser isn't a pirate. If there's a captain on deck, eh I mean in play, this is now a 4 mana 7/5. Pirate warrior is called pirate warrior because of all these stupid pirate synergies.

Pirates rarely have synergy with each other, mostly have synergy with Weapons. Captain, Patches and Cultist are really only pirates that do something with other Pirates. (And cannon/parrot, which aren't pirates themselves)

So if Weapon is the main synergy with Pirates, this card isn't that much different than a naked 6/3 non-pirate. If you can kill a 6/3 than you can probably kill a 6/4.

• 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
So Baron Geddon will have lifesteal with Frost Lich Jaina. That's pretty amusing

Edit: and Rag :eek:

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
So Baron Geddon will have lifesteal with Frost Lich Jaina. That's pretty amusing

Edit: and Rag :eek:

That's awesome, wow. Ragnaros in Wild heals for 8, and Anomalus could be a full heal lol.

Edit: Just looking at the reveal list, we've only seen 55/135 cards, sooooooo much to go still.

Hunter: 6 / 10
Mage: 6 / 10
Warrior: 6 / 10

Druid: 4 / 10
Paladin: 4 / 10
Priest: 4 / 10
Shaman: 4 / 10
Warlock: 4 / 10

Rogue: 3 / 10

Neutral Legendaries: 3 / 5

Last edited:
  • 1Like

slippery

<Bronze Donator>
Shaman dk. Battlecry evolve your minions by 2 mana cost. Hero power is a targeted 1 mana evolve. Hero costs 5

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>

New card, tomb lurker, looks like it can add a friendly or enemy deathrattle to hand, could be strong... now every class can play tirion sweet

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Argent Squire with Taunt, handbuff says hi.

636371657039068409.png

Now everyone can use Ancestral Spirit. Paying 3 mana for a 3/3 and Ancestral... costed about right but hard to combo it. May still be useful somewhere.

636371648176575569.png

No idea if this will be good lol. Investing in weapons seems dangerous with all the weapon hate right now due to Pirate Warrior.

• 1Like