Heroes of the Storm

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, or his ult pulls ppl behind him, had a friend waste his ult last night because of that.

I was randomly selected to get chogall, woot!

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah the pull is weird as shit, like it's coded like ass. They probably copy pasted Kerrigan pull, it does the same shit but you see it less often since the pull is smaller. Shit's pretty annoying though, but at the same time, it's a strong as fuck ult. Feels kinda like a better Gazlowe ult a lot of the time with the increased range and pull to you.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
Also, Gall still gets to use his abilities while you are in the dk, I'd assume the plant too.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah can use while mounted or recalling too, it's kinda weird. Can even use them when you're dead if you take the talent for it lol.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So I was helping friends actually win their games for Cho'Gall in QM after I unlocked it for a few people (just more fun that way) and I was practicing my Kharazim. Seven Sided wrecks Cho'Gall. Any follow up at all and he is gone. Which is basically an ult for two kills, which is a great trade.
Yeah anything that does HP% will wreck him pretty badly. I imagine Raynor could knife through him fairly well.

Xith

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Anub caccoon > Cho'gall. Fights become 5v3 and other team gets wrecked. 8 seconds is a long time.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
A bit annoying to aim your shit when Cho is moving around though, especially since the W has to be cast right in front of your char for overlapping circles and shit like that, and you have to activate the E at the right time. The shadow bolt ult also apparently turns slow as shit, so if Cho charges through the enemies, you're now firing at nothing.
Hold space bar to temporarily keep the camera on you, and keep your targetting relative to Gall when you need to cast those.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Gall's damage needs to be insanely toned down, holy moly is this character ever broken

Why in gods name would they allow gall to use his abilities while cho is controlling DK?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Because the whole point of him is 2 sets of abilities. It would be dumb if you couldn't use gall at all when controlling DK or plant.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Only with the right disable, you can't rotate it fast at all. If they are smart they just run to the side.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
If Gall couldn't use abilities while inside dk it be pretty detrimental every time Cho got the plant or dk because it would turn it into a 4v5.

The Master

Bronze Squire
So the issues with HL duo vs solo queuing have been exacerbated by the Cho'Gall patch. If you duo queue it tries to match you up with other duo queuers (on both sides). So you're guaranteed not to get Cho'Gall, who has tons of counter-picks, in HL if you solo queue. Which makes solo queuing already more appealing, because you don't have to worry about bad match making because of average MMR.

Drakurii

Golden Baron of the Realm
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/bli.../1100-6432497/

TorrentFreak reports that Blizzard's legal team approached a freelancer working with Bossland and offered him a deal involving handing over source code for a Heroes of the Storm bot called Stormbuddy. But Bossland CEO Zwetan Letschew said in a statement that Stormbuddy was not his to give away.

"Today Blizzard acted in a manner as shady as possible for a multi-billion-dollar corporation," he said. "We were informed that the deal compelled [the freelancer James Enright AKA "Apoc"] to submit the entire source code of Stormbuddy, which is actually the intellectual property of Bossland GmbH, to Blizzard."

"Blizzard now possesses the whole Stormbuddy source code," he added. "There was no permission given by Bossland GmbH, nor were we contacted by Activision Blizzard, nor had Apoc the rights to give out our intellectual property."

Bossland has stopped sales of Stormbuddy and curbed ongoing development work, though bots for other games will remain available. The company added that it plans to sue Blizzard in Germany next week in an attempt to receive a copy of the deal Blizzard reportedly made with the freelancer.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Do they not know that the service they sell for HotS is illegal under Blizz's TOS? Can't Blizz just counter-sue for tons of money?