Heroes Reborn

Sterling

El Presidente
i bailed when the carnies showed up. no idea what season that was. was after the terrible looking plane crash i think.
Carnies were season 4, which was the last season. About halfway through season 4 and it's pretty shitty. Not sure if I want to power through the last 9 or 10 episodes.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Carnies were season 4, which was the last season. About halfway through season 4 and it's pretty shitty. Not sure if I want to power through the last 9 or 10 episodes.
Season 4 was at least a little better than the 2 and 3, largely because of Robert Knepper. The carnie stuff might've been ridiculous, but Knepper was a decent bad guy.

Sterling

El Presidente
Yeah I keep finding myself watching other stuff. Like I watched season 3 a few weeks ago and that was bad. Then I sprinkled in Narcos, and the 2 seasons of Power, and Show Me a Hero since and all were much better than this shit. Not even sure I want to watch the new stuff to be honest. Hard to believe how bad this show got after starting out so promising.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So how important is it going to be to have watched the original series? I started it, and maybe got through mid way season 3? The show started out so good and dropped out so quickly, I just couldn't finish it. Just wondering if I should take the time to find out how it finished off, or if they are going to do some type of recap.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I doubt it'll be a big issue. They're not going to want that to be a barrier to entry. But I really don't know yet.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I think you'll be ok. From a trailer I saw last week, it seemed like a different time line where Claire-Bear wasn't saved.

Sterling

El Presidente
So how important is it going to be to have watched the original series? I started it, and maybe got through mid way season 3? The show started out so good and dropped out so quickly, I just couldn't finish it. Just wondering if I should take the time to find out how it finished off, or if they are going to do some type of recap.
Yeah I pretty much pushed myself through season 3 recently and tried getting through season 4 and gave up. It was bad.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Nothing really happens after season 1 anyways. Just slow build up with no payoff and some side stories that just end without resolution.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
That wasn't too bad. Restores the sense of mystery and the notion that there is something bigger going on that the Heroes were being created for.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I was okay with everything except that stupid Evernow crap... along with very outdating writing 'Leeroy Jenkins' really!? I almost turned it off. Besides that arc, i am okay with the rest, and am getting out of it what i expected.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I was okay with everything except that stupid Evernow crap...along with very outdating writing 'Leeroy Jenkins' really!? I almost turned it off. Besides that arc, i am okay with the rest, and am getting out of it what i expected.
I know many an asian gamer that still yells this.

I dug it, all of it really. Noah is still awesome, I love the dude who plays him.