Heroes Reborn

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
That was quick. Here's a real preview trailer.

Cool future Hiro confirmed! If you watched the trailer you saw it.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider

Trailer looks pretty good, maybe it wont suck - if only they removed time travel i'd feel safe.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
the search option must be broken on column's browser especially since this was posted in the heroes thread on this very same page.

Column_sl

shitlord
Merge it with this thread, I have the better title.

Before you get all butt hurt i'm joking I already reported the thread for deletion, and asked the mods to change the thread to it's proper name since it is announced now

Column_sl

shitlord
the search option must be broken on column's browser especially since this was posted in the heroes thread on this very same page.
whatever, that other thread is a mess anyway

Maester Chuk is the number one search when I search rapists tho so at least that's working
cool.png

I keed

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I forgot how much that little piano key note intro got me hooked....

I hope it's good, even if they are stealing x-men plot lines. I'm looking forward to it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm glad they got so much of the original cast back and it's not just a reboot.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
I'm highly suspicious of this, Heroes really fucked us over with Season 2,3,4,5. Why is the latest comic con interview only with the "new" cast and Bennet?

Just seems like Bennet will be taking on the majority/lead/POV role with the new cast and 5mins of guest starring old cast.

Also, Hiro w/o Ando is just a waste of screen time.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Hiro's Japanese is real, where as Ando's is book taught. My wife would tell me that any time we used to watch the show. She always called Ando a faker.

Sterling

El Presidente
Trying to power through the old series since I stopped watching it after Season 2 when it first ran so I can watch this new shit. Season 3 wasn't really any better than the 2nd half of Season 2 which wasn't very good. Still have most of season 4 to go, hope it gets better.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i bailed when the carnies showed up. no idea what season that was. was after the terrible looking plane crash i think.