Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
"Hey NBC I need $60m to make a top notch Heroes reboot"
"we'll give you 3"
"oh well that went better than expected"

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
highlights:
noah - yup, he's just badass, would i have liked to see noah and zach roadtrip all over instead? yup, but i understand why they didn't.
jap girl - when they got out of evernow i thought, awww gonna suck, no she's pretty good w/ action, and this is why
6 years of swordplay and martial arts, they also mo-cap her for evernow too (maybe just her expressions?)
teleport boy - you know he plays a nerdy skiddish always on the run kid really well, fuck he'd make a better spiderman than garfield.

downers:
did not care for chuck and wife, especially the wife such low rate acting
the spanish ppl/luchadores, idk maybe b/c the spanish were bad in Heroes (black eye girl and stupid brother)? but eh boring didn't care
evernow

also did anyone notice that it said micah was 70% contained

You know, it wasn't total shit, which is a lot of praise for giving Heroes a second chance.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Watched the first ep of the reboot, not bad but a lot of re-tread to the first season in a few ways. It really is a shame that the writers strike destroyed this show and it never recovered (midway through season 2). There were a few other casualties of that strike but Heroes was the biggest one. God that was so long ago. haha.

Ganthorn

N00b
Ya I noticed that too. I believe I saw/read somewhere he will be on this at least as a cameo like some of the others. I tried to skim through it real fast and no one else immediately stood out from the original.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Damn i didn't realize that was Chuck... liked the first episode, have not yet watched the second due to irl stuff (typically it is raid night but yesterday wife kids and i skipped wor/school and went to a regional fair (eastern states exposition) due to the weather going to be sucky today thru sunday. will watch tomorrow.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Maybe it's the product of being only two episodes in, but this show is kind of a mess, and the acting is very iffy. Even Bennett seems forced. I'll keep watching but hopefully it will hit stride soon.

Barab

Silver Knight of the Realm
Bennett must of done some fucked up shit if Molly wouldnt go with him

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
yes the first two hour episode was actually the first and second episodes.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Molly got pretty damn hot at least. I'm also wondering just how fucked up this plan thing must be if she's willing to be recaptured and subjected to this shit instead of go with Noah.

I've always liked the clone-guy actor, he's really good at menacing. Cannot wait for Chuck's wife to die though.

Noah still best part of the show, first run and this run.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I lol'ed pretty good when he asked for his watch back.
It did force me to ask the (silly, because Heroes) question of why it didn't grow back just like all the clothes did. But I guess we can't have a nekkid black man running around on screen all the time either.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It did force me to ask the (silly, because Heroes) question of why it didn't grow back just like all the clothes did. But I guess we can't have a nekkid black man running around on screen all the time either.
I would imagine it was something along those lines, yes. Also maybe it's a way for his boss to determine who's the Prime.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I missed that. Who said it and when?

Micah was the little kid tech genius, right? The son of the crazy killer lady?

The evernow shit was dumb as hell, but I'm giving them a chance to bring it home, and I like most of the rest of it. I just wish they'd be more forthcoming with what everyone's powers are. For instance, the new luchadore ... I'm pretty sure he's an evo, but if they showed us what he can do, I missed it.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I missed that. Who said it and when?

Micah was the little kid tech genius, right? The son of the crazy killer lady?

The evernow shit was dumb as hell, but I'm giving them a chance to bring it home, and I like most of the rest of it. I just wish they'd be more forthcoming with what everyone's powers are. For instance, the new luchadore ... I'm pretty sure he's an evo, but if they showed us what he can do, I missed it.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I didn't specifically see his name, but they have to be talking about the board with a bunch of names on it where Chuck and wife slaughtered all those techs underneath Primatech. The one that had Molly Walker's name on it.