Heroes Reborn

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
yea i scanned the board real quick and saw Micah's name. He's the one that gave zach galifanackis all of mohinders stuff and the lead to find noah. (only name i recognized too)

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Here, took a screenshot of it just in case it ever becomes relevant.

rrr_img_112202.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Good thinking. I bet it will be important later.

I don't recognize any other names. Do yall?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Only Molly and Micah, but of the 2 i remember fucking Molly is basically Cerebro and Micah (leader of the resistance?), powerful with the techno ability. 2 young and powerful Heroes.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Considering his powers, I'm betting Micah is the one who's been sending teleport boy those texts, saving his ass.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Seems like they're still working on setting up all the characters at this point. Think next episode or two will be the real test, shit has hit the fan in almost every group now.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Was it just me, or did this show take a dramatic turn for the worse on ep 4? The acting or directing became so painfully bad. Especially the evernow shit. But even Noah had shitty writing and poorly delivered lines all night.

Was it guest director night or something?

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I don't know if it's been said yet but it hit me last night. The wife looks like Rajon Rondo with a fro.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Fixed that.
She reminds me of that horrible, horrible person (Carla?) from Masterchef a few years back. I dont know which makes her more unlikeable; that association or her habit of shooting innocent people in the face then talking about how pretty the shot was.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
chuck and wife are just horrible, but i think it's just she's a really bad actress, her acting credits are minor and it shows, she's just a bad actress. Along w/ bad writing, they could have written her character better instead of just a girl Dexter.

something like "i feel so empty and full of holes, but every EVO i kill, seems to fill me up that much more and at least it seems like i'm regaining parts of me that i lost, on that day" or some shit.

nope, "woo hoo that was a pretty shot!!! did you see how his body crumbled!!!"

i mean thats some shit writing and characterization.

spanish ironman and priest and stupid boy put me to sleep, idk what the fuck is going on with them b/c i tune out, some gimme the skinny please? i guess he's helping w/ the underground

i'm guessing teleport boy is destined to meet alaska girl, seems like they both will "save the future". teleport boy is still my fav, he's a good actor, he plays the skiddish nerdy peter parker role so well

noah is getting boring, and zach galifanakis is too zach galifanakis, he's really hamming up the dumb sidekick, let me point out the obvious shit in case the audience is too dumb to see, LOOK DEAD PPL! o-m-g, they turn to dust!
OMG we have to get out of here!

i don't mind molly dying, she was in a jumpsuit and not that hot green dress no more, so whatever

the japs were sidelined this eps, i'm guessing for another big action scene next eps

idk, i'm trying to find the good, but there's not much.

Thengel

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's entertaining, it's superhero stuff, I like it. The Evernow stuff isn't my thing, but I still enjoy it. The only real glaring thing to me is the wife killer, like people have pointed out the acting and writing are pretty bad. What gets me is these two are supposed to be married? They have NO chemistry, good bad or otherwise. If they had not specifically stated they are married, I would think they were partners who were only recently assigned to one another and only grudgingly agreed to work together.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's entertaining, it's superhero stuff, I like it. The Evernow stuff isn't my thing, but I still enjoy it. The only real glaring thing to me is the wife killer, like people have pointed out the acting and writing are pretty bad. What gets me is these two are supposed to be married? They have NO chemistry, good bad or otherwise. If they had not specifically stated they are married, I would think they were partners who were only recently assigned to one another and only grudgingly agreed to work together.
lol, they had a 9yr old that died on that day. thats why they be killing evo's but you don't get that huh? instead it feels like she's the miss joker and hes the mr harleyquinn.

remember, chuck doesn't have much of a heart either, he's just all emo about himself atm. remember he was so heartless he took out that EVO AA type meeting.

But now that he's "evolving" he has character?

they're both badly written, she's just so bad at acting and given a shitty character, her shittiness overshadows his badly written characer.

btw,
odds on teleport kids mom not being his real mom?

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
enjoying the show for what it is but man... that snow. also love the presumably mega corporation having two inept security guards as the sole defense for their most prized corporate possessions. have a feeling tyson foods could put up more of a fight to defend it's chicken breading recipe.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
enjoying the show for what it is but man... that snow. also love the presumably mega corporation having two inept security guards as the sole defense for their most prized corporate possessions. have a feeling tyson foods could put up more of a fight to defend it's chicken breading recipe.
Sometimes you have to give the show the benefit of the doubt and assume that 50 other guards were taken out off camera in areas leading up to those two guards. I agree that the writing could definitely be better, but I wouldn't ding the show for this scene. Showing five minutes of "distract the guard, club them in the back of the head, go to next guard station and repeat" would be way worse than just showing them handling business immediately before entering the containment area.

Arcaus_sl

shitlord
Almost half way through the first episode there was some odd Narrator. Almost like we pressed the SAP button on the remote. Checked several times and switched to other shows just to make sure it wasn't our cable box. Does this happen through out the whole show?