Hogwarts Legacy

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
Already pre-ordered 3 copies for myself, kid, and nephew. Game looks excellent and fuck these nutcases.

0AE9EEB9-9D23-4EB9-8076-7DFC879B7F66.jpeg

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 8 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Was never that into Harry Potter before but per-ordered this and last year bought the HP movie 4k blu ray collection due JKR triggering so many people. Went to a birthday party last week and a bunch of non gamer people were talking about needing to buy PS5 to play this game. This game will be massive it turns out as at least a half way decent game.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
I've been excited about this for a long time - I think this will probably end up being my most played game of 2023. Fuck, sometimes I go around in Hogwarts RP servers on GMod just to explore the castle(until they ban me for not RPing).

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
Was never that into Harry Potter before but per-ordered this and last year bought the HP movie 4k blu ray collection due JKR triggering so many people.
My thoughts, too. I'll buy it just so I can say I helped JK buy her 4th castle.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
idgaf about supporting a former billionaire, but if you have shitlibs in your life you want to troll you could mention that you made a charitable donation to Beira's Place, the female only sexual violence support service in Scotland that Rowling founded last year and melted the latest round of snowflakes.

It's a much more direct insult/slap in the face than buying the game, although you could also do both.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I've been excited about this for a long time - I think this will probably end up being my most played game of 2023. Fuck, sometimes I go around in Hogwarts RP servers on GMod just to explore the castle(until they ban me for not RPing).
stranger things nerd GIF

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Twitch streaming flipping out over the game. I assume all the top streamers will be playing it when it comes out.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'd buy it just to spite those assholes if not for the fact that the game's devs actually have bent the knee to the degens when it comes to character creation. They're also cowards who've done everything they can to distance themselves from Rowling, even though anyone with two functioning brain cells could have told them it would never appease the alphabet mafia.

Also, this faggotry:
Q: Is there console exclusive content in Hogwarts Legacy?
A: The Haunted Hogsmeade Shop Quest, an eerie mystery-adventure involving Hogsmeade shopkeeper Madam Mason, will be available only for PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®4 versions of Hogwarts Legacy. Players who complete the Haunted Hogsmeade Shop Quest and associated dungeon will also get exclusive access to their own shop in Hogsmeade where they can sell items and gear at rates better than anywhere else in-game.
GameFly it is.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Twitch streaming flipping out over the game. I assume all the top streamers will be playing it when it comes out.

It is fucking hilarious the streamers afraid to play this because they may get cancelled.

• 1Pathetic

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I'd buy it just to spite those assholes if not for the fact that the game's devs actually have bent the knee to the degens when it comes to character creation. They're also cowards who've done everything they can to distance themselves from Rowling, even though anyone with two functioning brain cells could have told them it would never appease the alphabet mafia.

Also, this faggotry:

GameFly it is.

Love how much Sony bitches about Microsoft and exclusive shit and then constantly pulls this sort of bullshit.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Love how much Sony bitches about Microsoft and exclusive shit and then constantly pulls this sort of bullshit.
Does sony bitch about exclusive shit? They invest way more in exclusives than microsoft does, right?

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Does sony bitch about exclusive shit? They invest way more in exclusives than microsoft does, right?
They've been crying about MS buying Activision since the deal was announced, and their argument against it is that MS might potentially do the exact things Sony has already been doing for years.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

skylan

Trakanon Raider
Fucking so looking forward to this game.

I'm usually let down when I have this level of hype.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This game is going to break records on the Steisand effect alone. God bless.

• 3Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
They've been crying about MS buying Activision since the deal was announced, and their argument against it is that MS might potentially do the exact things Sony has already been doing for years.
Do Activision actually have any good games or is it just braindead CoD and woke Blizzard shit?