Hogwarts Legacy

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
To me it's about shifting the overton window back. Tranbos have made so much noise over how people need to take a stand on this. I'm okay with the shift just being "You can ignore the flailing tranny mob and it'll be fine" as a gain here.

You know, I bet a huge amount of the people making noise about this game aren't even trans. The Woke are always speaking for other people and passing it off like that group are the ones upset, when in reality it ends up being a bunch of angry 35 year old "cat moms" or something.

I'm sure some actual trans people are howling about this, sure, but I also saw a lot that were like "who gives a fuck about all this stuff" on there.

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Scooby

Trakanon Raider
Just got the standard version on Xbox, I can wait till thursday midnight to play. Just a FYI on Xbox there is an optional 10gig high res texture pack to download for the Xbox Series X along with the game.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Getting it on Friday like a pleb. Gives me time to wrap up DioField Chronicle anyway.

Have any trans people died yet because of this game?

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Second, I saw a comment amount this. It's a spoiler for like the first 5 minutes of the game, but neat.

So the buggy is being pulled by Thestrals. I had forgotten that apparently you can't see them unless you've seen someone die. I noticed in game that they appeared at the same time as the dragon, but it was because that other dude got killed immediately and then you see them appear. Cool detail.
That's a cool detail. I was wondering why they suddenly appeared. I figured they revealed themselves due to being frightened or some other magic being broken.

I'm going to have to read the books. My wife a is a huge HP nerd and saw me playing this. Now she wants to go to Universal to do all the Harry Potter stuff.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Getting it on Friday like a pleb. Gives me time to wrap up DioField Chronicle anyway.

Have any trans people died yet because of this game?
All the trannies working at gamestop spontaneously hung themselves after coming into contact with physical copies.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 5 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I like that even in a fantasy universe with your best self the troon bartender isn't passable.

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
I like that even in a fantasy universe with your best self the troon bartender isn't passable.
That is pretty hilarious. They 100% did that on purpose, probably to trigger the trannies.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
All the trannies working at gamestop spontaneously hung themselves after coming into contact with physical copies.
As we speak, Mist is probably dangling from a light fixture.

• 4Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

Physical copies of Hogwarts Legacy literally burn them like a vampire having contact with a cross, and if someone OPENS a copy in their vicinity they melt like the bad guys at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark.

A few more Gamestops are gonna be closed by the end of the week due to all the fatalities. It is that bad. I'd give money to trans organizations as penance but I already gave all of it to Ukraine.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
20230207212605_1.jpg

Here's a screenshot I took for the Arithmancy doors. I find it a lot easier to just be able to alt+tab to it.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
For all of the Anti-JKR hate and boycotting of the game, the actual game itself is so 2020's DEI. Hero Trans Bar owner: Magic and shit but not good enough to pass, 19th Century Wizarding Britain that looks like London 2050, etc etc.

The good news is the actual game is fun and well made. None of the DEI race stuff is truly terrible. They actually have a redhead in the game at least for the first several hours. I am struggling with combat on the Ps5 controller because A) I guess I am old B) they don't let you fight enough early on to get into a rhythm with the controls after they give you the fullish set of tools. Also, the response windows felt less than accurate; I was either pressing too soon or apparently too late. Then in the fight with the troll, when I tried locked onto the target, it would dodge-roll towards the target WTF. When it clicks in my brain, its fun. There just needs to be more of it sooner.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
View attachment 457747

Here's a screenshot I took for the Arithmancy doors. I find it a lot easier to just be able to alt+tab to it.
Or just remember simple numbers. The door has them in the correct order around each one. Took me a few minutes to understand the principle. I found the cheat sheet a few hours later.

Grown ass men confunded by children's puzzles.

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This game nails atmosphere like few games do. It's just pleasant to play and the bonus is that combat is actually very versatile and engaging.

In that way I put it right up there with Persona 5 in terms of being a super pleasant experience.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Or just remember simple numbers. The door has them in the correct order around each one. Took me a few minutes to understand the principle. I found the cheat sheet a few hours later.

Grown ass men confunded by children's puzzles.
thanks but no thanks GIF

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I walked by two suits of armor and one was snoring. The other suit of armor beat the shit out of him until he was a bunch of pieces on the floor.

Made me lol.

Harry Potter really does take a lesson from Fashion Souls here too. I dig it. Still haven't unlocked my potion lab and stuff.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah.

Also, this got a double take out of me...

View attachment 457708
I kept her Gobstoppers too but they stay in your quest inventory and you probably get this thing anyway.

Seems pretty weak on being a dick options. They don't seem to change the outcome for you at all. And you keep the now useless quest items.