Hogwarts Legacy

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
what armor/cloak is that? or is that from a mod?

looks like a random drop. I picked it up super early and haven't foudn a replacement for it since. I kinda wish I could have a more school uniform but they all look too "preppy". Something like this but with a buttoned up vest and without a tie could work. And with different colors. Fuck it, back to my crimson ensemble.

1676721499573.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Anyone here on PS5 have any issues? A friend says his game crash every 10 minutes and deletes the save file.

I have not had a single issue on my PS5 as of yet.

Caliane

looks like a random drop. I picked it up super early and haven't foudn a replacement for it since. I kinda wish I could have a more school uniform but they all look too "preppy". Something like this but with a buttoned up vest and without a tie could work. And with different colors. Fuck it, back to my crimson ensemble.

View attachment 459452
this reminds me. apparently there is also a mod that lets you make characters who are actually white. not this Mediterranean "white".

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Anyone here on PS5 have any issues? A friend says his game crash every 10 minutes and deletes the save file.

I have not had a single issue on my PS5 as of yet.
In about 70 hours I had 3-4 crashes, one after playing for about 8 hours straight and the rest immediately after loading a save game.

PS5 patch is out. There's a few things that weren't in the 2/14 patch notes, but otherwise nothing really important (fucking Biscuit) was fixed. Supposedly Fidelity mode is a bit better now, but Performance still seems best to me.

----------------------------
Hmm, now that I've finished the game I'm tempted to restart on Hard from the beginning and see just how low level I can unlock the various game systems by plowing straight through the main story until more or less everything is unlocked without doing any side quests or exploration. Still think the game would have been even better than it is if they'd just unlocked talents at L5, given you RoR very early in the first season with vivarium 1 and the loom unlocking shortly after that, and Alohomora should probably be much earlier in the MQ progression as well.

Still have Forspoken from GameFly too. Given how terrible it sounded at release I can't even imagine how bad it will be to play after Hogwart's.

Last edited:

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
PS5 patch is out. There's a few things that weren't in the 2/14 patch notes, but otherwise nothing really important (fucking Biscuit) was fixed. Supposedly Fidelity mode is a bit better now, but Performance still seems best to me.
Thanks for the heads up. And now my watch has ended.
CB671694-C9B4-4AC9-A7AC-D428FA45E0D3.jpeg

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
lol.. they get what they deserve.

These two a part of the problem. She really tries to stress that she isnt white but Jewish and the game is anti semiotic to get those woke points followed by declaring that the game is mediocre.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Goonsquad Officer
These two a part of the problem. She really tries to stress that she isnt white but Jewish and the game is anti semiotic to get those woke points followed by declaring that the game is mediocre.
Something something the jew screams in pain as it strikes

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i think what she was saying is that as a jewish person, she is cognizant of the "goblins are jews" theories and while it's worth exploring jk rowling's implied messaging, it doesn't really have anything to do with the game itself. she is essentially calling out all the people making a huge deal about rowling's political views and boycotting hogwarts legacy but doing NOTHING about all the other products they gleefully support, and calling them out from the position of "i'm one of the people who has the right to be offended"

i'm on the fence with their response video, honestly... i think they call out people who feel like being offended makes your opinion more valid than anyone else's, all while becoming to others exactly what they were offended about in the first place. they didn't apologize for playing HL, and that's good... but i also feel like she spent WAY too much time justifying why they played it in the first place. she goes into an abundance of detail on the fact that reviewing video games is their job, but then DIDN'T review it, and not because they have some moral apprehension to jk rowling. it almost kind of felt like, them not reviewing it was "our" punishment.

and i am SOOOOO tired of the statement "trans women are women." based on WHAT? based on what scientific principles? based on the subjective statement of someone suffering from mental illness?

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In about 70 hours I had 3-4 crashes, one after playing for about 8 hours straight and the rest immediately after loading a save game.

----------------------------
Hmm, now that I've finished the game I'm tempted to restart on Hard from the beginning and see just how low level I can unlock the various game systems by plowing straight through the main story until more or less everything is unlocked without doing any side quests or exploration. Still think the game would have been even better than it is if they'd just unlocked talents at L5, given you RoR very early in the first season with vivarium 1 and the loom unlocking shortly after that, and Alohomora should probably be much earlier in the MQ progression as well.

Still have Forspoken from GameFly too. Given how terrible it sounded at release I can't even imagine how bad it will be to play after Hogwart's.
Play on Hard, do only Story + Story reqs, wear only Green gear. Use only 1 Talent of your choice. Use no potions, or only what you can buy. Have fun!

This is what I'll be doing while I wait for the patch to fix Biscuit.

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i think what she was saying is that as a jewish person, she is cognizant of the "goblins are jews" theories and while it's worth exploring jk rowling's implied messaging, it doesn't really have anything to do with the game itself. she is essentially calling out all the people making a huge deal about rowling's political views and boycotting hogwarts legacy but doing NOTHING about all the other products they gleefully support, and calling them out from the position of "i'm one of the people who has the right to be offended"

i'm on the fence with their response video, honestly... i think they call out people who feel like being offended makes your opinion more valid than anyone else's, all while becoming to others exactly what they were offended about in the first place. they didn't apologize for playing HL, and that's good... but i also feel like she spent WAY too much time justifying why they played it in the first place. she goes into an abundance of detail on the fact that reviewing video games is their job, but then DIDN'T review it, and not because they have some moral apprehension to jk rowling. it almost kind of felt like, them not reviewing it was "our" punishment.

and i am SOOOOO tired of the statement "trans women are women." based on WHAT? based on what scientific principles? based on the subjective statement of someone suffering from mental illness?
Lol she started with "I played it to review it" then ends with "I didn't review it"

This bitch is spinning circles around her own arguments.