Hogwarts Legacy

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Imagine a psychological thriller where Santa is a maniacal tyrant that has enslaved a race of magical beings, genetically engineered them to like subservience. They are immortal and don't breed, so just adhere to a miserable life for all eternity to create joy that they will never experience.

So like Santa’s elves?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Imagine a psychological thriller where Santa is a maniacal tyrant that has enslaved a race of magical beings, genetically engineered them to like subservience. They are immortal and don't breed, so just adhere to a miserable life for all eternity to create joy that they will never experience.
So, iphone factory in China?

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
It makes me wonder how easy doing things like changing voices would be. I don't have the patience ATM to mess with it though.

Funny you mention that, someone did and was banned from the mod site:

Hopefully they learn that it's pointless to even put a trans or trans like person in the game as an attempt to appease. You can't appease extremism or people stuck in a purity spiral (purity spiral - Wiktionary )

• 1Truth!
  • 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider

Hopefully they learn that it's pointless to even put a trans or trans like person in the game as an attempt to appease. You can't appease extremism or people stuck in a purity spiral (purity spiral - Wiktionary )
Picked the mod up, the new voice is nice. Still, the whole trans thing is very forced in this game. Just like it is in real life.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>

Makes me really wonder how hard it would be to replace his voice entirely with an AI:

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sirona talking in any scene is as jarring as Doctor Girlfriend was. Jesus

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Weird Boner

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
ModDB nuked the Spider-Man mod that got rid of the rainbow mafia flags, so I wouldn't count on that staying up long either.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
BAHAHAHAHA

Apparently Empress cracked the game and then went on a rant in the .NFO file.

1677176725130.png

• 6Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 9 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
They are russian too so........I dunno what our resident FBI's would say about that part.
so troons that wanted to play hogwarts but didn't want to support jk, were waiting on a crack from a troon hating slava russian lesbo

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You fuckers need to provide context for the shit you link. Not all of us wallow in the sewers all day every day.

• 1Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Like