Hoss sexual unidentity faggot thread

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
just ask and we'll gladly send you to the same place we sent that faggot
Wow, I can't ever think of an incident where I didn't support Mods this seems way over the top. Didn't Zx just lose a bet about the election? Was AladinAF really on the defund the police bandwagon? Am I confusing him with someone else? CtC and Lanx have upset my understanding of the world.

Going Crazy Will Ferrell GIF

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wow, I can't ever think of an incident where I didn't support Mods this seems way over the top. Didn't Zx just lose a bet about the election? Was AladinAF really on the defund the police bandwagon? Am I confusing him with someone else? CtC and Lanx have upset my understanding of the world.

zxy was banned for special circumstances because he was a "special" guy.

special means retarded btw

for a list of those that were banned by elections please see the bet thread, it starts at this post

from memory
titanatlas
foler until 06-20

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Can’t believe people are taking AladainAF serious. He’s a POS who wants to defund the police then comes in here asking everyone to investigate and send it to the detective. How about you quit being a disingenuous piece of shit and solve it yourself, then go take the person into custody yourself? Pussy.
If what you're saying is true, then yeah... that's pretty retarded and leftist-like which deserves ridicule and mockery but I've never seen Aladain be anything but one of us. Where's you're evidence Aladain has cried about wanting to defund the police??? Back up your claims with quotes, please and thank you.

He's a good guy with a furry quirk... who cares?

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I looked when he first made that claim. Aladain's comments were in the same vein that many of us have made that maybe we should defund the police because they're becoming increasingly worthless and/or the enemy, not because 'oh my god they are murdering unarmed blacks'

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PS- That furry fucks corona doomerism automatically DQs him from being taken seriously, personally.

• 2Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I looked when he first made that claim. Aladain's comments were in the same vein that many of us have made that maybe we should defund the police because they're becoming increasingly worthless and/or the enemy, not because 'oh my god they are murdering unarmed blacks'
if you want to defund the police because they are racial profiling and murdering unarmed minorities, then i'm pretty sure them "becoming increasingly worthless and/or the enemy" is rolled right into your reasoning.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

Zyyzyzzy personally attacked lanx to earn his van so he has a special butthurt about it. I ain’t mad he can threaten me all he wants or call me a faggot or whatever. I don’t mind.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Zyyzyzzy personally attacked lanx to earn his van so he has a special butthurt about it. I ain’t mad he can threaten me all he wants or call me a faggot or whatever. I don’t mind.
Lanx is a shit talking racist Chong.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I won't say I know Lanx but I have seen Lanx post over the years; I voted for him, (not that matters for anything) and we all have our things; I was confusing Zyyzyzzy with someone else, missed the episode in question, and don't have to deal with the retarded monkeys here as AMOD at all. Seemed harsh in the moment but I don't have to be sheriff. Maybe my own hackles up from spending too much time reading and being accosted by idiots on Twitter. I don't even have as many posts as grumblethorn!

200.gif

• 1Salty

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Some people just cannot help themselves with pushing the envelope. We all get pissed from time to time and most of us take time off from the board now and again, but its a rare bird who looses their shit to the point where they get the boot around here. I liked a lot of ZZ's posts, but I completely get why he was banned. In fact, I can't think of a single person who has gotten the boot who did not earn it (and were given multiple chances).

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
These forums are life and death. There is no greater meaning and truth to life than what is posted here.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 2 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Some people just cannot help themselves with pushing the envelope. We all get pissed from time to time and most of us take time off from the board now and again, but its a rare bird who looses their shit to the point where they get the boot around here. I liked a lot of ZZ's posts, but I completely get why he was banned. In fact, I can't think of a single person who has gotten the boot who did not earn it (and were given multiple chances).

I can think of two. Lumi and Foler...................

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Foler literally brought it on himself. I might be remembering this wrong, but didn't Lumi skate the doxxing line at one point? If not you might be kind of right about Lumi, though I think he is completely batshit. But of course being crazy is not a disqualifier for this community. It probably should be required to a certain level.

• 1Like

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Did you ever read a post, not recognize who wrote it, and had to go back to discover it was Lumi?

Weird, me neither. You can be a disruptive shithead worthy of a ban without actually doing something explicitly bannable.