Hoss sexual unidentity faggot thread

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Lumi has gone after people in PMs, up to and including Lori. Which, if we're being honest, is a pretty reckless move given the forum's history.

Him bouncing into the FUCK CANCER thread specifically to troll people about their own cancer, or their loved ones who have died of cancer, was also not something you should probably do unless you want a fucking vacation.

Sperging out in PMs to MODs and telling them that you hope they die, and generally sounding like a fucking nutjob having a mental breakdown, is not exactly what people would call a 'pro gamer move'

Lumi has had SO MANY chances over the years that I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest. And you know what? He's still here. He's still posting.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lumi has gone after people in PMs, up to and including Lori. Which, if we're being honest, is a pretty reckless move given the forum's history.

Him bouncing into the FUCK CANCER thread specifically to troll people about their own cancer, or their loved ones who have died of cancer, was also not something you should probably do unless you want a fucking vacation.

Sperging out in PMs to MODs and telling them that you hope they die, and generally sounding like a fucking nutjob having a mental breakdown, is not exactly what people would call a 'pro gamer move'

Lumi has had SO MANY chances over the years that I don't feel sorry for him in the slightest. And you know what? He's still here. He's still posting.
The issue here is most of that Lumi bullshit is invisible to us plebes.... except the cancer stuff which was in poor taste. But..... unless the cancer thread was somewhere other than the Grownup Forums, I don't see it as necessarily bannable. Supremely poor taste and maximum asshole, sure. But edge lording is a big thing around here, so I see that as a bit of a grey area. But the PM shit (which I did not see obviously) is certainly meritous of that.

But on the other hand, him having Manessa as his ally in the religion thread is fucking hilarious and I would not even label him the most insane poster ever on this forum. That honor belongs to Wooly, imo.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some people just cannot help themselves with pushing the envelope. We all get pissed from time to time and most of us take time off from the board now and again, but its a rare bird who looses their shit to the point where they get the boot around here. I liked a lot of ZZ's posts, but I completely get why he was banned. In fact, I can't think of a single person who has gotten the boot who did not earn it (and were given multiple chances).
On the other hand, look at how many truly toxic/destructive people were banned and then let back in for another round. High time to let him back and maybe force ignore his trigger people. I've certainly seen when the mods abuse that they can't be ignored to egg people on.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
But on the other hand, him having Manessa as his ally in the religion thread is fucking hilarious
uhhh.jpg

Yup, such obvious allies. He's a crazy guy who happens to be a Christian like I am, but your SJW-mind thinks that means we're exactly alike. Spoiler alert clowncar: that makes us allies just as much as Mormons, Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses are my allies, even though we share a fundamental belief in Christ being the Son of God.

Hey look... Phazael getting wrecked by actual evidence by me yet again, proving once again he is one of the lowest IQ individuals on this forum. Hey look... me living rent-free in this idiots head yet again, proving once again he has been decimated so many times by me I think I've literally mentally scarred his dumbass.

owned.jpg

Take Brutul's advice: get a life.

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
View attachment 353721

Yup, such obvious allies. He's a crazy guy who happens to be a Christian like I am, but your SJW-mind thinks that means we're exactly alike. Spoiler alert clowncar: that makes us allies just as much as Mormons, Catholics, Jehovah's Witnesses are my allies, even though we share a fundamental belief in Christ being the Son of God.

Hey look... Phazael getting wrecked by actual evidence by me yet again, proving once again he is one of the lowest IQ individuals on this forum. Hey look... me living rent-free in this idiots head yet again, proving once again he has been decimated so many times by me I think I've literally mentally scarred his dumbass.

View attachment 353722

View attachment 353721

View attachment 353722

Manessa.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Repost

Phazael

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PS- Mist is not the kind of lesbian who takes crossdresser dick, just so you know ahead of time.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Tiggles cracked me up. He worked that persona a solid decade and shit his pants as soon as he moved to a progressive area. I bet he’s getting fucked in the ass by a black tranny as I post this.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
PS- Mist is not the kind of lesbian who takes crossdresser dick, just so you know ahead of time.
The moron who reposts the same tired meme thinks a transsexual since birth on HRT and has had multiple surgeries is a crossdresser... just Phazael the SJW logic at play.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You didn't actually counter his statement. I definitely noped out of fooling around with a trans girl who was clearly very interested in sex when I was not very interested in sex.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The moron who reposts the same tired meme thinks a transsexual since birth on HRT and has had multiple surgeries is a crossdresser... just Phazael the SJW logic at play.
CB6CB5BA-5CF4-42E1-9865-CA9C8AAE7CC6.jpeg

seth meyers fact GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Unless you’re using another dictionary V, Phazael Phazael is correct.
Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
You didn't actually counter his statement. I definitely noped out of fooling around with a trans girl who was clearly very interested in sex when I was not very interested in sex.
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Is that what you told Tiggles on the phone when you were banned for making multiple suicide threats?

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

Is that what you told Tiggles on the phone when you were banned for making multiple suicide threats?

Mist, Tiggles would have fucked you even without the drama. Never work harder than you have to.