Hot Ones

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
You can hear the damage smoking has already done to her voice. Its a shame....
There is a story about how she took her parents to the Oscars and her Mom went missing for a couple hours at an after party. When she showed up she was high as fuck and had been smoking with Snoop Dogg the entire time. Lol

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I will say Pedro Pascal is one of my favorites. Dude is super humble. Kieran Culken was pretty fun

Last edited:

Homsar

This popped up in the background after hot ones. I found it fun and Colin Farrel looks so concerned and cares about what anyone says

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, I dive into those sometimes, a lot of good roundtables on THR and Variety. That one is really good, these are two of my favorites:

Homsar

The Adam driver one really explains some of his shit lol. Always forget hes ex military

Colin Farrel really has no filter and makes you want to hang out with the guy

Last edited:

Homsar

Jake has 100+ charisma, I don't remember the cast ever responding to anyone like that

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i need some new wing sauce, have we found one that will make you cry but is also tasty?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This was not tasty.

This is the one sauce from Hot Ones that I don't recommend because it fucking sucks. I've tried them all too. This one has a super-annoying burn that goes on and on, and continues into the stomach. No other sauce gives me an immediate stomachache, this one does though. So get this if you want to make yourself sick. If you want something super hot and unpleasant, get Da Bomb. That one's a nice kick in the face and doesn't give me any stomachache after. If you want something super hot that tastes kind of good, try a Last Dab.

I've got Last Dab and Da Bomb, as well as a bunch of mild-mid sauces that are actually tasty. Da Bomb is much hotter than Last Dab and it rustles the fuck out of me the way Sean Evans always pretends Last Dab is the worst. He must be under orders from the producers to keep up the charade that Last Dab is the hottest so they can sell more sauces, even though it's flat-out not true and we can see that for ourselves in episode after episode when people suffer for minutes on end from DB and then no-sell LD like it's nothing.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Da Bomb tastes like you are eating the asshole lips of a rotted animal. It's not its heat it's its taste.

Fadaar

That guy
Been watching this since like 2016 or 2017 and finally tried Da Bomb a few months ago. What a terrible product. I now understand the hate for it.