House of the Dragon

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
He'll finish writing it when hbo stops driving dump trucks full of money up to his house.

He hasnt written anything in 12 years. His wiki runners wrote awoiaf and 99% of fire and blood for him (he had written a short story, a small portion of rhaenyras story, released in the dangerous women anthology of short stories). he just rubber stamps his name on whatever as long as the checks clear, just like this show. How the fuck you think a "showrunner" is pleasantly surprised by the changes made to characters on a show he allegedly collaborated on?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I think it never got tamed and just ate dragon eggs right?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
5a23504d7faadae8f1a200eeb5e87cf3.jpg

drogon is smaller than that tiny piece of shit vhagar bit in half?
I'd be pissed off if I was the 6th biggest dragon in the world and they called me "Sheepstealer".

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Sheepstealer, cannibal, and grey ghost are all wild, never tamed dragons.

Cannibal eats other dragons, hence the name.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
which dragon was daemon taming, one that didn't have a rider i'm guessing since it's in a hall, or was it one of the wild ones?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sheepstealer, cannibal, and grey ghost are all wild, never tamed dragons.

Cannibal eats other dragons, hence the name.
so sheepstealer is eating sheep, cannibal is eating other dragons, wtf is grey ghost eating?

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
For the first time in HOTD history we will have more Sea Snake. Special thanks to Ossoi Ossoi for helping manifest it.

See you in the Sea Snake thread. Sylas Sylas Start hitting the books on Velaryon Sea Snake lore.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I haven't watched the show yet but does Daemon tame multiple dragons?

There's a small plot point near beginning of him stealing dragon eggs. Then later in the season there's a scene of him harvesting dragon eggs

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol jayrebb is gay for the SeaSnake, my man! He circled the block and drilled the step stones.

Is Drogon really that fucking small in comparison to the dragon that Rhaenys was riding in the second to last episode of House of the Dragon? It didnt seem like Rheanys' dragon was literally 5 times larger than the one Dany rode in GoT.

Maybe someone can do a shot by shot comparison of both of them in similar frames of view? I mean Meleys or whatever was bigger, but it just seems like that scale might be a bit off.