I am currently living in my parents basement. AMA

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
Men are still hairy and gross even if they didn't smell like rotting garbage.

And I haven't even started on their personalities.

I trim and have a very specific regimen every day to keep from smelling bad. My wife is the most smell sensitive person you will ever meet (she sniffs my armpits before we lay down together sometimes) and she says that 95% of the time I smell great.

I just don’t think you have met guys who know how to take care of themselves..

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I think it's a bit more complicated than that.

View attachment 220138

I've been so worried my whole life about tiers 1 and 2 and never even thought about progressing past that.

You like Magic. Have you tried any other types of games? Maybe try another hobbyist type game like Warhammer? Something with other retards with self esteem issues that are actually good communities and friendly with each other unlike Magic. Something to occupy your alone time (assembling and painting) when you aren’t working and start pushing into tier 3 on that pride pyramid there.

You’re basically a dude, might as well try hobbies like one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I trim and have a very specific regimen every day to keep from smelling bad. My wife is the most smell sensitive person you will ever meet (she sniffs my armpits before we lay down together sometimes) and she says that 95% of the time I smell great.

Her last hetero encounter was with a high school boy and she works with maladjusted IT dregs all day.

She surrounds herself with the lowest of the low of the male species.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Even Tony Stark uses Axe body spray to smell good.
Maybe that was just useless inserted money promotion inserted into Endgame along with all the females are super hero shit.
In reality female avengers would whine a enemy to death and die in the first punch.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Philadelphia is trying to kill me to stop me from leaving, I was hit by a car on thursday.

I have tons of shit I've been trying to sell that I can't now because I'm all fucked up.

Luckily no breaks just bad sprains.

Old lady tripped and her dog bolted I grabbed it when it we into the street and got "bumped" by an Uber and took a tumble.

Best part old lady collected the dog and split didn't think she wanted to be involved.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>

your wife might have an armpit fetish, like Dana Vespoli or Katy Perry

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Philadelphia is trying to kill me to stop me from leaving, I was hit by a car on thursday.

I have tons of shit I've been trying to sell that I can't now because I'm all fucked up.

Luckily no breaks just bad sprains.

Old lady tripped and her dog bolted I grabbed it when it we into the street and got "bumped" by an Uber and took a tumble.

Best part old lady collected the dog and split didn't think she wanted to be involved.
No good deed goes unpunished.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

trex.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 11 users

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
It's all the people living great lives. Making lesser people feel like shit for not also living a great life.

The potential for fun is so high, leaving it unfulfilled is depressing.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
It's all the people living great lives. Making lesser people feel like shit for not also living a great life.

The potential for fun is so high, leaving it unfulfilled is depressing.

That sounds terrifying. I guess I should take up skiing.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user