I think Im going to like this place...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Also, it seems that if a new female member joins and starts to run her mouth . . . Vanessa might post titties pictures.

Hmmm, I got a few alts to set up.

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Also, it seems that if a new female member joins and starts to run her mouth . . . Vanessa might post titties pictures.

Hmmm, I got a few alts to set up.

Better do that soon before it becomes another likely statistic in tranny suicide

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

SuperNaught

Trakanon Raider
I wanna know more about this looking for a sugar daddy situation from Sharona Sharona . Because it looks like trying to mine a bitcoin with an abacus... Given the pics... Asking for a friend... And the lulz.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
is being bitchy one of the side effects of HRT?

also Vanessa Vanessa

AZpW6hr.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sharona

<Banned>
Then the guy with ''angry looking avatar'' wanted to know if I swallowed. Obv. not a way to talk to a lady. So yeah, Im gonna go slow. haha. Little diff than POF, because you people are quite 'shadowy. Nothing is personal and its all like really vague on who you all are. I dunno. Its okay though, Im sorta a Tomboy and like gross things. I am into things that you will need a shot for in the morning. I think Im one of the few girls who dont get cranky. Im mainly into sploshing. I dont like violence or whips, no pain thank you. Im gonna post pictures of things Im into soon as I get time and hope Im not banned away before being Modded.

Last edited:
  • 1Salty
  • 1Seriously?
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 5 users
Status
Not open for further replies.