Interesting, Non Political News

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>

48422561-10030875-Police_quickly_discerned_that_33_year_old_Kayla_Blake_of_Etna_ne-m-56_1632696508902.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>

48422561-10030875-Police_quickly_discerned_that_33_year_old_Kayla_Blake_of_Etna_ne-m-56_1632696508902.jpg
The place I worked during and after 9/11 during the following anthrax scares we had someone calling in bomb threats. After the second one we had FBI agents at the guard shack, they’d pat you down and search your car before you could go in. It turned out it was a temp worker, they narrowed it down to inside the building during his shift and his break times. Once caught when pressed on why he did it he said he didn’t think he was getting enough break time for our twelve hour shifts. They’d evac the building and search for a couple hours when he’d call them in. Wonder if that dude ever got federal time for that.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
The place I worked during and after 9/11 during the following anthrax scares we had someone calling in bomb threats. After the second one we had FBI agents at the guard shack, they’d pat you down and search your car before you could go in. It turned out it was a temp worker, they narrowed it down to inside the building during his shift and his break times. Once caught when pressed on why he did it he said he didn’t think he was getting enough break time for our twelve hour shifts. They’d evac the building and search for a couple hours when he’d call them in. Wonder if that dude ever got federal time for that.

core required bio 101 class I had in community college had finals bomb threats every semester because the Prof was a total ball breaker, he stacked folding chairs and clip boards waiting under a tree outside to continue the exam, he was no dummy, there was no escape.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
You must be old; that was back when profs were like Houseman in the Paper Chase, real ball busters. I don't think that's been a thing for decades.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
You must be old; that was back when profs were like Houseman in the Paper Chase, real ball busters. I don't think that's been a thing for decades.

I am and the community college I went to prior to transferring to a real was taught by super bitter fucks who couldnt get tenure at a real school. I cant blame them for being super angry, you spend your life to become an educator and end up in dead back water shithole teaching 45 yr old divorced house wives, 66 yr old retired men who are only their to ogle 18 yrs old poon and all the kids were either full blown stoners mostly there to sell each other weed or hung over stripper chicks pretending they were going to be a nurse one day.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Lots of thermoses full of whiskey, I'd imagine.

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
How the fuck is this dude still evading fbi? Need to just contract 4chan.

Dog is on it now so I actually expect shit to happen. I met him and his now dead wife irl some 8 years ago.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

Dog is on it now so I actually expect shit to happen. I met him and his now dead wife irl some 8 years ago.

I'm old. I thought enemy #1 was normally someone out doing a series of violent crimes, not a single incident.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'm old. I thought enemy #1 was normally someone out doing a series of violent crimes, not a single incident.
He’s white bro. He’s pretty much a terrorist.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
If something has media coverage it becomes everyone’s top priority, massive waste of recourses, etc. Look at things like Jussie Smollet, The Pacers fighting fans in the stands, etc. It just becomes politically/optics driven and now that it’s in the news the people involved have to go nuts trying to resolve it so they don’t look bad. It’s ridiculous and stupid but it’s reality.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

the police are fat and lazy, if they cant track your electronic devices, then you are a fucking ghost to them. they dont have the resources to make massive search missions anymore. they rely on tipsters. if somebody says they saw you in east bumblefuck they will send the cops only to east bumblefuck. things have changed, one, everyone has a mask on now, 2 this guy isnt that well known because nobody watches TV anymore. and 3. fuck the police, let them figure it out. if that dude walked by me and i knew what the fuck he looked like(i still dont), i would go about my day like no big deal and laugh about it.