Interesting, Non Political News

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
When I read news like this I get so frustrated

There is a fascinating story here and no one is asking questions about it or digging into it, they ignore it and talk about shallow boring aspects of the case

The obvious billion dollar question is what would lead two of the worlds richest men, with about 2 billion pussies at their disposal, to choose a 5 or 6. I mean, they did - so the question is, holy fuck what does this woman do in bed that makes up for it? Thats the story

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
The correlation has been known for a while but this study claims to demonstrate that its a causal link.

“The practical implication is simple: Avoid antibiotic use in young children whenever you can because it may elevate the risk of significant, long-term problems with allergy and/or asthma,” said senior author Martin Blaser, director of the Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine at Rutgers.

Blaser added that “these experiments provide strong evidence that antibiotics cause unwanted immune responses to develop via their effect on gut bacteria, but only if gut bacteria are altered in early childhood.”

• 1Like

Cybsled

Interesting. Might be a tough thing to balance though. If a kid has a nasty ear infection, you’ll want to use antibiotics usually vs risking damage to hearing

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
redneck shit
That or maybe they are spreading...

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
When I read news like this I get so frustrated

There is a fascinating story here and no one is asking questions about it or digging into it, they ignore it and talk about shallow boring aspects of the case

The obvious billion dollar question is what would lead two of the worlds richest men, with about 2 billion pussies at their disposal, to choose a 5 or 6. I mean, they did - so the question is, holy fuck what does this woman do in bed that makes up for it? Thats the story

There is something about some females, how they carry themselves, their intelligence and personality, that can really elevate them. My business partner is very very good looking, but her personality and intelligence make her just insanely appealing and so desirable.

I think the same was true for like Cleopatra.. she was nice looking, big jew nose, but she supposedly had a ridiculously engaging personality and could wrap people up.

But there are a lot of celebs that end up with non-hot people.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Plane had to make an emergency land and the co-pilot noped out. Killing himself jumping out of the plane.

Apparently he was looking at the condition of the tire/landing gear and fell. No harness. Not sure what he thought he could do if it needed attention.

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Plane had to make an emergency land and the co-pilot noped out. Killing himself jumping out of the plane.

Uh Huh Reaction GIF by Travis

• 1Like

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
She took an 80 foot fall on slab. Slab is when there is a slight angle so that if you fall you end up hitting the wall. so she slammed against the wall for 80 feet as she fell. Her foot shattered so bad that a bone from it was literally ripped out of her foot and lost.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole

ToBeFair.gif, if you go to a booth with Gary Busey, you deserve to get groped

• 1Worf

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
A Greek town was left scrambled after Marines ate all of the city’s eggs and meat and overindulged on tattoos during a recent training exercise visit with the 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit.“
Yesterday, 1,500 people had breakfast in Alexandroupolis and ate eggs, sausages and bacon”
Another restaurant owner, Vassilis Siklafidis, told the outlet, “They have gone crazy. They keep telling us that they haven’t eaten nicer meat.”
Georgios Davis, former president of the Alexandroupoli hospitality association and grill house owner, as reported by the Greek outlet Kathimerini, said, “I serve 16 different types of meat at my restaurant, and they tried them all. They were very polite, they ate everything.”
“Members from the Greece embassy passed to our higher headquarters that the Greek leaders were super pleased with the economic boost and that we enjoyed ourselves.”

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Marines like Greek Eggs and Ham. They will eat them off a boat, they will eat them on the float. They will eat them in a town, causing the locals to give a confused frown. Marines will eat Greek eggs and ham, thank you, Uncle Sam-I-Am

• 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
6bea0b4c5bb44f0d1bdc509a2e743844.jpg

besides a beyonce song here or there, never listened to a full song by any of these bitches
don't even know half of em

one of you honestly say you know what a dojacat is

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
6bea0b4c5bb44f0d1bdc509a2e743844.jpg

besides a beyonce song here or there, never listened to a full song by any of these bitches
don't even know half of em

one of you honestly say you know what a dojacat is

How can you not have heard any lana del Rey?

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
While most of that is hot garbage, at least 5 of those are major names even boomers would know.

• 1Dislike