Interesting, Non Political News

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Guess its time to abort her. Shes basically just a clump of cells now right?
It's tough to give too many shits about that, but I do think all the time about some of the shit I used to say to people in online games.

Let the kids say mean shit and give them time to grow up.....just don't give them any votes or influence until they're 30.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Melicant

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't even...

• 1WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Finally taking these smug bastards down a notch

Lol
Galinsky says today’s consumer tastes have come to recognize there are lots of options on the market and want genuine products.

“For many consumers, ‘authenticity has overtaken quality as the prevailing purchasing criterion,'” Galinsky’s class action lawsuit says.

Galinsky admits in the complaint an average shopper likely knows King’s Hawaiian is the name of the company.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user
I am a proud northerner in the US, currently stationed in NW PA. Anything above 40 degrees is perfectly acceptable shorts weather, I waited for the bus in 6th grade in hard sleet -- parents did not give a single fuck about little johnny being cold back then. I'm good to around low 20's, then I start to feel it a bit. Then there are Canadians.

As someone who likes winter, I feel like such a poser. Kill shot if you don't want to read the NYT:
Screenshot_2021-01-22 Teenager’s Snow Cave Enters Canadian Survival Lore.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users
Navy are curious people. I used to think, in contrast to say Marines or Army, they kind of sound boring. But then a roomed with a former submariner once.

Ships and the things they deploy. That's it for them. Oh, and when they train you they see if they can drown you as part of the training.

They have the mindset of heavily armed seafaring UPS drivers. They are nice people, but the fact is they are armed to the teeth and they are obsessed with being ready to deliver destruction via various ocean-faring craft. So they have this side to them.