Interesting, Non Political News

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Here's why.

just super rich "gender dysphoria" sufferers who want technology to advance to the point where they can REALLY be a woman instead of a mutilated attempt at replicating female anatomy by slicing and dicing male anatomy.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
just super rich "gendor dysphoria" sufferers who want technology to advance to the point where they can REALLY be a woman instead of a mutilated attempt at replicating female anatomy by slicing and dicing male anatomy.
Not only that, there's a lot of money to be made if radical, cosmetic medical procedures become socially acceptable (even for children) now in order to pave the way for future, more lucrative procedures. Especially ones that will create life time patients.

Good article.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
25 years after.. still much better story-line than half the games created.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Elon Musk is losing his shit

his current twitter:

Joe Rogan needs to stop giving him DMT.

hqdefault.jpg

• 1Like

khorum

Murder Apologist
He tweeted that he liked GOOD anime last year and people recommend him... fullmetal alchemist?!?

• 3Worf
  • 1Jonesing
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Rathar

<Bronze Donator>
The spectacle of the various yard crews pushing everything into the street where everyday reality will push it back into their yards and thus need to be blown back into said streets is astounding and bullshit loudness.
We don't do that shit in Tucson because MadMax but piles of family in the Bay Area in Saratoga and.../gangsign
/yammer

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Admittedly I'm not that into art and sometimes I mistake cool with retarded. This seems to fall into the why not both thing.
thats actually incredible.

I spent a lot of time in the art dept in college. The 'fiber' people were considered the 'real' wierdos by all the other pretty fucking wierd wierdos. They really dont think like normal people in the slightest. Their level of obsessive-compulsive is off the charts. I bet you there is 500-600+ man hrs in one of those pieces. I bet you that only 1 in 4 they actualy take to completition. I have watched fiber people twist freshly mown grass into shapes for hours just tweaking on what they can maybe make. They are severely autistic.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

“In Brazil, we have 1,000 penis amputations a year due to a lack of water and soap,” he said while speaking to reporters in Brasilia after visiting the Education Ministry. “We have to find a way to get out of the bottom of this hole.”

• 4WTF
  • 1Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 5 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
just super rich "gender dysphoria" sufferers who want technology to advance to the point where they can REALLY be a woman instead of a mutilated attempt at replicating female anatomy by slicing and dicing male anatomy.
Nah, these people maintain non-profits and blogs about backing up their minds with computers. They buy tech and pharma. They suffer only from the human condition. It's wealthy trans-humanists and post-humanists, billionaires who want to live forever, wielding armies of contrived civil rights movements.

Confused test subjects must be separated from harmful unconsenting parents! Public opinion, medical criticism, FDA regulations, potential lawsuits? Approve of our actions or -you- will be made to look responsible for these inevitable suicides. Subsidize the cost of these experiments or you're a bigot!

Here's another good article.

• 1Like

Goonsquad Officer

“In Brazil, we have 1,000 penis amputations a year due to a lack of water and soap,” he said while speaking to reporters in Brasilia after visiting the Education Ministry. “We have to find a way to get out of the bottom of this hole.”
Are they circumcized in Brazil? I always heard this was a benefit of the ol snipsnip . less maintenance when in shitty conditions

• 1Like