Interesting, Non Political News

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
Well, I'm Canadian so I don't have to worry about medals in the summer Olympics, but I see your point :)

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 4 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
remember when there was sexy girl's volleyball, skating, swimming and gymnastics? no more.

Gymnastics should be immune to this shit given the events at competitive level.

Even if trannies could compete as women they'd get fucking wrecked.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Gymnastics should be immune to this shit given the events at competitive level.

Even if trannies could compete as women they'd get fucking wrecked.
heh females do that prancing around shit because they couldnt even begin to fuck with a pommel horse.
this guy is a beast.
imagine him tossing a wig on and doing those silly flips and hops the chicks do.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

dizzie

Triggered Happy
I know that's why the womens have agility and finesse along with power.

Gymnastics is a sport no tranny would compete in. They only pick sports they have significant advantages in and in this they don't.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Gymnastics is a sport no tranny would compete in. They only pick sports they have significant advantages in and in this they don't.
i dunno man, dudes have more than enough power to do anything those chicks can do, lets just hope we never live to see the day when its men in leotards busting out some sukuharas for olympic gold.

• 2Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>

Are the men not competing in gymnastics because they cant or because it is still considered a feminine sport.
While the girls are prancing around with ribbons and hula hoops the guys are busy with parkour and shit.

• 4Like

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Like everything else, it's all about money. Once enough people stop tuning in to see the latest trannies win everything, things will change.

• 2Like

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
Since it was brought up, men kick all kinds of ass in all the women's gymnastics. Ex

• 3Like
  • 2Mic Drop
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Since it was brought up, men kick all kinds of ass in all the women's gymnastics. Ex
men will completely clown all the chick events because men have way too much strength and coordination.
as i said, this is something we men dont ever want to be a thing, this is cartainly something women dont ever want to be a thing, so why is this being allowed to be a thing?

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

You son of a bitch that's exactly the video i was going to link when I saw the topic shift this way.

*edit*

For people who aren't familiar with them, the two women saying shit like "I could never do that" are Nastia Liukin (5 medals at 2008 Olympics, 1 gold) and Shawn Johnson (4 medals at 2008 Olympics, 1 gold)

Last edited:
  • 4Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
You son of a bitch that's exactly the video i was going to link when I saw the topic shift this way.

*edit*

For people who aren't familiar with them, the two women saying shit like "I could never do that" are Nastia Liukin (5 medals at 2008 Olympics, 1 gold) and Shawn Johnson (4 medals at 2008 Olympics, 1 gold)
Are you sure the girl on the right is a gymnast? She looks a bit on the heavy side.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Are you sure the girl on the right is a gymnast? She looks a bit on the heavy side.

Most female gymnasts stop competing at a fairly young and some are even given puberty blockers to stop them from growing to fast so they can maintain a higher muscle to bone mass ratio or some shit. Basically it was to keep them tiny. There was big controversy over it a couple decades ago, the irony.

My point being is that she probably quit young and live she the normal life, being tiny her weight gain shows more drastically than a taller girl. Female gymnasts are usually TINY.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i used to have a crush on Mary Lou Retton when i was a kid, she looked my age at the time (i was 13 in 1984). like within 5 years she turned into a hobgoblin. i dont dare look up what she looks like now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Faith

Useless lazy bastard.
men will completely clown all the chick events because men have way too much strength and coordination.
as i said, this is something we men dont ever want to be a thing, this is cartainly something women dont ever want to be a thing, so why is this being allowed to be a thing?

Because feminists insists that transgender and women can compete one on one against men, when its fucking obvious they can not. Women are not "equal" to men when it comes to physical activity, full stop. But since reality has zero impact on the feminists its somehow an issue they can not get around. They insisted they are equal in anything, and that they welcome transgender people, so what can they blame this on? They can not admit they are wrong, they can not admit they are subpar physicaly, so whats left?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Because feminists insists that transgender and women can compete one on one against men, when its fucking obvious they can not. Women are not "equal" to men when it comes to physical activity, full stop. But since reality has zero impact on the feminists its somehow an issue they can not get around. They insisted they are equal in anything, and that they welcome transgender people, so what can they blame this on? They can not admit they are wrong, they can not admit they are subpar physicaly, so whats left?
the feminists dont want this either. Navritolova or however fuck she spells her name, was a huge feminist and she came out against trannies stealing women's sports. she was then completely trashed and bullied online, even had her gigs cancelled because the SJWs campaigned against her as some kind of bigot. she did the stupid thing and apologized. its like we have been taken over by some kind of crazy cult where if you dont agree to their every whim then you are an evil person and they have some kind of powerbase to cripple corporations.

• 4Like

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Man sometimes I think stormtroopers are necessary to fight against troonies

• 2Like

Sledge

Trakanon Raider

And so it begins. The demise of all female sports.

He-she should just go from one sport to the next and knock out as many women's records as he can.

• 2Like