Interesting, Non Political News

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not gonna lie, I could go to town on some Cap'n Crunch and Fruity Pebbles from time to time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm go on frosted flakes stints from time to time. I think mostly because I wasn't allowed any of those as a kid unless I was staying the night somewhere else

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'm go on frosted flakes stints from time to time. I think mostly because I wasn't allowed any of those as a kid unless I was staying the night somewhere else

LOL! Dude same here! We had fuckin Corn Flakes and fuckin Rice Crispies. Punishment cereals. That's probably why I only buy the sugary shit now. Compensating for miserable Saturday morning cartoons because I have fuckin Rice Crispies to look at Super Friends with.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fruit loops were my favorite candy cereal. Those artificial flavors were so sweet you probably got the beetus from one spoonful.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
My parents bought puffed rice, those giant fucking bags of it. A treat cereal was puffed wheat. I used to put 5 teaspoons of sugar on that shit.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I've been eating mini wheats for breakfast for almost 40 years

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I used to love Cinnamon Life back in the day.
And Apple Cinnamon Cheerios.

They were my two "go-to" cereals of choice.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have never been a cereal eater. Didn't have it growing up, always oatmeal or bacon and eggs or just toast. Don't enjoy cereal at all, don't buy it, my kids don't like it. I know this is a shortcoming, but it is what it is.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Rustled

iannis

Musty Nester
Cereal is just a fancy way to sugar your milk.

Froot Loops and Lucky Charms are the way to go. I don't eat that crap for breakfast though. That's basically desert.

Raisin Bran is pretty good for breakfast. Post. I think Kellogs sugars theirs.

Or Chex. You gotta get the ratio's right, but it basically turns into corn/rice gruel. I know it sounds gross, but it's actually tasty first thing in the morning with some coffee. And -- the important factor -- you don't have to cook it.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cereal is just a fancy way to sugar your milk.

Froot Loops and Lucky Charms are the way to go. I don't eat that crap for breakfast though. That's basically desert.

Raisin Bran is pretty good for breakfast. Post. I think Kellogs sugars theirs.

Or Chex. You gotta get the ratio's right, but it basically turns into corn/rice gruel. I know it sounds gross, but it's actually tasty first thing in the morning with some coffee. And -- the important factor -- you don't have to cook it.
i have froot loops once every 3 or 5 years. i dont dump it in a bowl, i eat it in handfuls out of the box, like a slob. that stuff is really just delicious poison. did i mention its delicious? dont give that stuff to your kids though, itll make them crackheads later in life.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The best thing was taking a healthier cereal like rice puffs and just dumping a ton of sugar onto it. It's no fucking wonder so many kids grow up to be fat asses.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users