Interesting, Non Political News

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Fogel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not gonna lie, I could go to town on some Cap'n Crunch and Fruity Pebbles from time to time.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm go on frosted flakes stints from time to time. I think mostly because I wasn't allowed any of those as a kid unless I was staying the night somewhere else

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I'm go on frosted flakes stints from time to time. I think mostly because I wasn't allowed any of those as a kid unless I was staying the night somewhere else

LOL! Dude same here! We had fuckin Corn Flakes and fuckin Rice Crispies. Punishment cereals. That's probably why I only buy the sugary shit now. Compensating for miserable Saturday morning cartoons because I have fuckin Rice Crispies to look at Super Friends with.

• 5Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Fruit loops were my favorite candy cereal. Those artificial flavors were so sweet you probably got the beetus from one spoonful.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

blizzak

<Silver Donator>
My parents bought puffed rice, those giant fucking bags of it. A treat cereal was puffed wheat. I used to put 5 teaspoons of sugar on that shit.

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Lejina

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
<Bronze Donator>
I've been eating mini wheats for breakfast for almost 40 years

• 1WTF
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I used to love Cinnamon Life back in the day.
And Apple Cinnamon Cheerios.

They were my two "go-to" cereals of choice.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I have never been a cereal eater. Didn't have it growing up, always oatmeal or bacon and eggs or just toast. Don't enjoy cereal at all, don't buy it, my kids don't like it. I know this is a shortcoming, but it is what it is.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Rustled

iannis

Musty Nester
Cereal is just a fancy way to sugar your milk.

Froot Loops and Lucky Charms are the way to go. I don't eat that crap for breakfast though. That's basically desert.

Raisin Bran is pretty good for breakfast. Post. I think Kellogs sugars theirs.

Or Chex. You gotta get the ratio's right, but it basically turns into corn/rice gruel. I know it sounds gross, but it's actually tasty first thing in the morning with some coffee. And -- the important factor -- you don't have to cook it.

• 2Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Cereal is just a fancy way to sugar your milk.

Froot Loops and Lucky Charms are the way to go. I don't eat that crap for breakfast though. That's basically desert.

Raisin Bran is pretty good for breakfast. Post. I think Kellogs sugars theirs.

Or Chex. You gotta get the ratio's right, but it basically turns into corn/rice gruel. I know it sounds gross, but it's actually tasty first thing in the morning with some coffee. And -- the important factor -- you don't have to cook it.
i have froot loops once every 3 or 5 years. i dont dump it in a bowl, i eat it in handfuls out of the box, like a slob. that stuff is really just delicious poison. did i mention its delicious? dont give that stuff to your kids though, itll make them crackheads later in life.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
The best thing was taking a healthier cereal like rice puffs and just dumping a ton of sugar onto it. It's no fucking wonder so many kids grow up to be fat asses.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users