Investing General Discussion

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They banned you for giving money to a friend? In the memo for the money did you put, "THIS IS FOR YOUR FIREARMS PURCHASE"?
Well that was a joke. I havent had my account banned but go to any place that trades firearms accessories and its littered with people screaming leave the comment fields blank or bitching about being banned after a buy/seller fucked them and left a reference to something firearms related.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So...possibly good news for the economy, but kind of shit news for equities, since the firehose is getting turned off (or lowered, more likely)?
If they actually do it. They float the language of "maybe" tapering just to see how bad the market pukes at the just verbiage.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
yeah I meant stop loss but for some reason didn't type that. I have diamond hands when it comes to FB.
It's nearly at $400 so you are willing to take a 25% loss and THEN sell? Better to just hold it forever or set a much tighter stop with the idea of rebuking it at a lower price if you think it's going to tank hard.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Traceable sales aren't worth the points on firearms related purchases to me. Nobody's fuckin' business how much ammo I just bought.
Can't buy them online for cash.
Edit: and if the Feds ever come knocking on my door because of my ammo purchases, well, that's why I am making ammo purchases.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PYPL taking a nice dump today. Good time to buy in maybe?
I dont have access to any real charting as I am sitting in the cell phone lot at the 3rd world shithole airport called LaGurdia, but it had a really nice run up ahead of earnings and it might still be over priced even after the sell-off today. It would maybe be better to see if it continues to sell down over the next couple of days. Going from memory, my last add-on to my position was in the $235 range. Coming in at $275 could take a while and see it go sideways for a bit. For a long, long buy and hold a grab around 10% down isn't a bad idea though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I find this dramatic turn of events shocking... ok maybe not.

Adding more. How glorious that a short report by Hindenberg was the cause. Fucking awesome.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users