It's time to come clean.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
By your logic, we could remove putin from that picture and you could claim it's not a cutler avatar because it's cutler wearing a bears uniform and cutler wearing a bears uniform isn't the same as just cutler. Basically, you have the mistaken idea that the presence of something other than cutler makes it no longer a cutler avatar.
Araysar_sl said:
The stipulation was a Cutler avatar, not a Putin avatar or a Cutler/Putin avatar. Just a Cutler avatar. Which I would have gladly worn. The way that the butthurt losers decided to interpret it is that if they could stick a 4 pixel photo of Cutler somewhere in a 600,000 pixel avatar image, that would somehow satisfy their butthurt and circumvent the rules that were agreed to in the bet.
webster.com_sl said:
Logic
: a proper or reasonable way of thinking about or understanding something
Yes, let's try to be logical about this. If you want to argue primary sensory qualities, colors, shades, shapes, ratios, don't matter, at least do it proper and founded. If that really was the case, you, the people, would not have Araysar banned or RRP'ed for this, now would you. Let's not be dishonest here, shall we? Thank you.

So far Araysar does not seem to be the one who is violating the stipulation which was agreed on. Let's try not to conflate the honesty, integrity or wits of Araysar with what you mistakenly perceive to be a loophole. That's the first grievance here.

The questions is this: Do you as a reasonable man think the Avatar reflects Cutler, Putin or both? I urge you to compare to the A Moon Bat posted avatar?

Araysar lost the bet, but the community and Tuco violated the stipulation of the bet. Thus Araysar was unjustly banned and subsequently RRP'ed for a period far exeeding the initial stipulation. That's the second grievance. The price has by any reasonable account been payed in full - and then some.

Araysar_sl said:
A contract just like any contract is based on reals, not feels.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How about this Izo?

This was already mediated by the powers that be 6 months ago and it's over.
So it's about time we let bygone be bygones, release the man from RRP and let him wear whatever avatar he wants, wouldn't you say? Nothing is carved in stone anyway - you're still around for one.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
stipulation says cutler was in photo. he is. case closed. you cant come back and say, cutler and only cutler and only be a photo thats not embarrassing. nope. you wanted cutler. you got cutler. suck it up. life's a beach and then you drown. buy the t-shirt and enjoy.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So it's about time we let bygone be bygones, release the man from RRP and let him wear whatever avatar he wants, wouldn't you say? Nothing is carved in stone anyway - you're still around for one.
The powers that be that can make that decision have heard your complaint and found it lacking. The end.

This board is not a democracy as I have brought up time and time again. You cannot force the people into agreeing with you and you cannot force the moderators to abide by the popular consensus.

I could link you quite a few polls if you so desire proving that what the people want the people do not necessarily get.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
stipulation says cutler was in photo. he is. case closed. you cant come back and say, cutler and only cutler and only be a photo thats not embarrassing. nope. you wanted cutler. you got cutler. suck it up. life's a beach and then you drown. buy the t-shirt and enjoy.
We can't reverse the injustice that is your genetic makeup, Astrocreep - you're incapable of reason. But we can reverse the unjust treatment of our local Bears fan, Araysar. Maybe you could learn something from A Moon Bat?

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
This board is not a democracy as I have brought up time and time again. You cannot force the people into agreeing with you and you cannot force the moderators to abide by the popular consensus.

I could link you quite a few polls if you so desire proving that what the people want the people do not necessarily get.
Well, to be fair, if "popular consensus" is abrasive and obnoxious enough, they can get the mods to bend to their will. People who haven't broken any rules have been shawed after "the people" incessantly cried for blood and the mods were sick of hearing about it.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
This all hinges around your opinion that an avatar prominently featuring Cutler isn't a Cutler avatar. So who the fuck cares what you think if you're going to use Tanoomba logic?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Well, to be fair, if "popular consensus" is abrasive and obnoxious enough, they can get the mods to bend to their will. People who haven't broken any rules have been shawed after "the people" incessantly cried for blood and the mods were sick of hearing about it.
Shitting in the same thread, restarting the same argument day after day for 9 months is breaking the rules.

Egregiously.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The powers that be that can make that decision have heard your complaint and found it lacking. The end.

Is this non sequitur hour? I'm voicing the need for an appeal. The sentence, however unjust, has arguably been served - ban and RRP along with the avatar. I'm not forcing anything onto anything. Did you somehow pour stupid on your oatmeal instead of milk? The popular opinion is YOU guys, and it is indeed being forced upon Araysar. As for polls, you have a notorious bias history - this is why they suck / are funny. I don't see how a vote is relevant in the slightest when the majority are indeed pro-injustice. Justice should not be dictated by popularity.

EDIT:
It's bad when A Moon Bat is the voice of reason. Shame-shame-shame, a_skeleton_03.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
We can't reverse the injustice that is your genetic makeup, Astrocreep - you're incapable of reason. But we can reverse the unjust treatment of our local Bears fan, Araysar. Maybe you could learn something from A Moon Bat?
so how much do you like the taste of araysar's jizz?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Izo, the sentence was wear the avatar while posting for 6 months, or be banned again, regardless how long it may be before he returns. Tuco, in fact, said if he showed up in a decade talking about statute of limitations, he would still have to wear the avatar for 6 months, or be banned again. The fact that he's only been shawed is already lessening the sentence.

Its time to let it go bro.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
All I'm seeing here is a lack of creativity and awareness of the flexibility of design. Take something Araysar would hate, photoshop it onto a T-shirt worn by Cutler, problem solved. FFS, putthe avatar you wantedonto the T-shirt. Make somethingnobodycan deny is a "Cutler avatar" that still entails Araysar paying the price for losing his bet. If he still wants to take his ball and go home at that point, then fuck him.

I mean, I get it: he lost the bet. It's usually not up to the loser to decide how they are punished. But this "never give an inch" attitude is sooooo counterproductive I cant believe it's so heavily ingrained in the majority of posters here. Is this an American thing?

Also, I've got to come clean: Araysar, Izo and most of you are my alts.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
I don't even have Photoshop installed, or I would write "Putin slurps Cock" onto this T-shirt:

[
jay-cutler-ditka-shirt-09122013.jpg

Fuck it, I used Paint and 2 minutes of work:

rrr_img_107123.jpg

You're telling me nobody has the imagination or will to do better than that?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No one gives a shit because the avatar that was accepted by Tuco is the avatar that must be worn.

Fuck off, retard.